Mdlg roleplay

LittleLily

Hi I'm looking for someone to mdlg roleplay with, you being the mommy. I am only interested in doing a roleplay, I will not do nudes, or give you any information about myself nor do I want you to give me any. I will not do a video chat etheir, I'm just here for the roleplay message if interested, and let me know what ideas you have in mind :) Thanks for understanding

Welcome to OnlineFreeChat . You might want to try asking your question in one of the Lesbian chats.I am certain that someone may take an interest. Good luck.

Hi I'm looking for someone to mdlg roleplay with, you being the mommy. I am only interested in doing a roleplay, I will not do nudes, or give you any information about myself nor do I want you to give me any. I will not do a video chat etheir, I'm just here for the roleplay message if interested, and let me know what ideas you have in mind :) Thanks for understanding
Hi there, tell me ur scene

lets ro
leplay i ready ♥️

Back