Men

amber_nuit

Looking for a man who is literate and knows how to handle a women. If that is you let me know. Sad guys who can't take a hint or think dick pics are a suitable introduction need not apply

Looking for a man who is literate and knows how to handle a women. If that is you let me know. Sad guys who can't take a hint or think dick pics are a suitable introduction need not apply
Hey I’m the right guy for you! It’s weird sending nudes as the first message

i think there are plenty of interesting guys that knows how to converse with a woman here and are respectful in the chatrooms, hit em up and judge for yourself. i can give u some tips how to judge em better, for example stay away from me cuz u cant handle my drama lmao. also welcome to the site and have fun exploring all the different people out here, embrace for private messages and random dick pics lol i will pray for u to find what u r seeking girl. have fun!

Back