My Principle

I assure you a can.

Pulling my dick out of your throat as I settle down a bit. Pushing you down on your hands and knees.

Pushing my sensitive cock in your tight count as I nearly scream. My cock still sensitive and twitching.

Biting the back of your neck as my cock pushs in deep.

I assure you a can.

Pulling my dick out of your throat as I settle down a bit. Pushing you down on your hands and knees.

Pushing my sensitive cock in your tight count as I nearly scream. My cock still sensitive and twitching.

Biting the back of your neck as my cock pushs in deep.
Fuck baby, rail me into submission with that cock.

Grabbing your hair and pinning you down on the bed. My balls pushing against your clit. Grabbing your ass hard with my free hand and poking my thumb in your ass hole

"Pretty little whore."

My cock glistening with your spit and pussy juice.

I'd be screaming your name in bliss as you mercilessly fuck my tight pussy. My legs shaking and body pulsing with each thrust you take into me. My eyes rolling as your cock becomes my world in the moment.

My thumb pushing deeper in your ass, curling it. My dick thumping mercilessly against your cervix.

My other hand moving from your hair to your neck, choking you hard and pinning you down.

My tight ass squeezing your thumb as your play with it. You hear a squeal of shock as your choke me followed by me pushing my body back into your cock matching your rhythm. Loving every sensation as your overwhelm my sense of being. I'm nothing but your cock pleasing fuck toy.

Grunting as I feel you push back on my dick. Your ass squeezing until my thumb pops out and I start spanking your ass cheeks, leaving palm prints.

Moving both hands to your waist and pound you frantically. My balls smacking hard against your clit. You're as rippling against my waist.

"Gush on my fucking cock, bitch."

My body contracts and my eyes roll frantically as I begin to cum. My pussy grips your cock tight as I spray and cum all over it my body pushing you deeper into my warm slick cunt.

I feel your pussy almost push me out before you thump back and I fuck forward. Nice and deep. Slamming inside. Your slutty sex noises making my cock throb.

"Good girl...fuck."

Tensing my muscles again. My body sweating.

"Ahh, fuck yes!"

I collapse over you as I push inside and fill up your cunt. Grunting into your ear as my body shivers.

I take a deep breath before pulling out and immediately shoving my twitching, wet cock in your ass.

Back