Need Advice

Should I keep seeing her?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

David-TN

For most people 2020 has been a hell of a year, but even more so for me. I'm a 24 year old male that lives in Tennessee. I've been happily married for 3 years. My wife is originally from Arkansas and she came from a very "low class" family who never tried to uplift her at all. My wife went to college and later became an RN. When Covid hit earlier this year, her mother from Arkansas said that she wanted to move to TN to be near her daughter and to get to bond with her more. Long story short, her mother wanted to come stay with us for a while until she found something to rent in the area. After we agreed, my wife got called out of state to work with hospitals during the pandemic. She was gonna be gone for 4 weeks. I did not want her mother coming and staying with her gone. I really don't care much for the woman and didn't want to live with a stranger for a month. But I agreed, to make my wife happy.

Her mother arrived and they spent a couple of days together until my wife had to leave. That first night I didn't say much and around 10pm I called it a night and went to bed. Around 1am I was awoken by her mother giving me head. I raised up and asked her what the hell she was doing? She said she had heard I was well endowed and that she needed it. She then started deep throating me before I could say another word. I hate to admit, but I let her do it. My wife doesn't like oral and had never sucked my dick. So it's a pleasure I'm not too aware of. Me and my wife have great sex, but she's very vanilla and won't even let me perform oral on her. Also I have a long dick, and my wife can't take it all. She always says it hurts.

Her mother is not attractive at all. She's overweight and she's 53 years old. But it was dark and she was actually making me feel really good. Then without saying a word, she straddled me and put me inside of her pussy. She rode my dick till I was about to explode, I told her I was gonna cum and she wanted it inside of her. I feel very ashamed to say, but it was the best sex I had ever had. Her pussy was the best! I didn't even know a pussy could get that wet. She took my pole like a champ. After I cummed, she left the room. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I felt guilt, I felt she was blackmailing me, or something?

The next eve after I got home from work. She was waiting in the living room for me. She said that she wanted me in her pussy everynight that she was there. She said it was not harming anything if her daughter didn't find out. I was about to come to my senses when all the sudden she spread her legs and showed me that "fat" pussy. I couldn't resist. I wanted it. I tongued her pussy for an hour. We fucked all eve long. This went on the whole 4 weeks my wife was gone. I have no intentions of leaving my wife. But I can't go without her mom's pussy now. She's not my type at all, but it's the best sex I've EVER had!!

Wife is back home now, the mother moved out last month about 5 miles from here. I haven't went over to her apt yet, but she's wanting me too. I also want too. What should I do guys? Keep on with the secret? Tell her I can't anymore? I just like the good sex. No commitment at all.

Back