Newbie seeking dom for BDSM relationship

I’m a 26 year old female sub just getting into BDSM. I’m plus sized and I like being controlled by a kind but very firm master. I’m looking for online, phone and texting and then maybe to meet in person. I’d prefer an older man, the older the better. I’d love for him to eventually start controlling other aspects of my life too. But doing it all very gently and kindly.

Hello my dear. I would love to speak to you more and have a honest conversation. Message me and we'll see if we are compatible for you to become my submissive.

Hello my dear. I would love to speak to you more and have a honest conversation. Message me and we'll see if we are compatible for you to become my submissive.

I’m a 26 year old female sub just getting into BDSM. I’m plus sized and I like being controlled by a kind but very firm master. I’m looking for online, phone and texting and then maybe to meet in person. I’d prefer an older man, the older the better. I’d love for him to eventually start controlling other aspects of my life too. But doing it all very gently and kindly.
I would love to chat if you want, message me and we can text

Back