Nz TEEN PUSSY

NZmaoripussy

I have sexual thoughts about two guys fucking me while I eat me some pussy. But first I want them to sit on the bed. Naked. Stocking their cocks watching me get naked and lay across the bed. I'd MAKE them watch me as I crawled up on the bed and spread my legs apart running my hands down my tighs slowly. Working my way till I started circling my wet clit in a circular motion. Still making them still watch, while they stroke their now semi hard cocks over me.. I wanna then wanna wrap my lips around the tip and suck, deep throating till I can't breathe, making your cock soaked and sloppy. Getting it nice and ready to force my ass too take the both of your cocks

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_065034.jpg
    IMG_20200318_065034.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 279
  • IMG_20200318_065036.jpg
    IMG_20200318_065036.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_20200318_065027.jpg
    IMG_20200318_065027.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 239
I have sexual thoughts about two guys fucking me while I eat me some pussy. But first I want them to sit on the bed. Naked. Stocking their cocks watching me get naked and lay across the bed. I'd MAKE them watch me as I crawled up on the bed and spread my legs apart running my hands down my tighs slowly. Working my way till I started circling my wet clit in a circular motion. Still making them still watch, while they stroke their now semi hard cocks over me.. I wanna then wanna wrap my lips around the tip and suck, deep throating till I can't breathe, making your cock soaked and sloppy. Getting it nice and ready to force my ass too take the both of your cocks
Omfg...that is well horny...would love to sext with you back and forth with filth like this...PM me and ill make you cum so hard!! Xx

What a yummy wet cunt I'd lick that for ages before I fucked you and filled you with my cum.

Sounds awesome babe message me when you fancy a chat.love your pussy btw very suckable x

Very nice looking would love to help you

I’d love to just fuck you hard I don’t fuckin care if my legs get tired or sore just making you cum multiple times is all that matters to me

Beautiful pussy

How kinky are you
My bf would love to watch you play already,
Ud look great on his shaft too.

Attachments

• 20200409_021348.jpg
    20200409_021348.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 3

Attachments

• _20200328_011126~2.JPG
    _20200328_011126~2.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 2

Attachments

• _20200328_011126.JPG
    _20200328_011126.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello how are you doing?

Being able to see how wet your tight little pussy is just got me so hard that I want to pull my dick out and just start jerking off right where I’m at!!! Very sexy!!!

Back