Phoenix cock fest

Alaska7

OFC Regular
I was working in Phoenix and would be flying back home the next day. I went to the Pleasure world and parked my rental and went inside. I paid $10 to access the theater section. I went in and there were several open alcove viewing stations, like old Adult arcades only no doors, which I thought was great. I slipped into one and started a video and pulled my ultra thin yellow shorts down under my balls and started stroking. I got good and hard and walked out with my cock and balls still out. I got to the end of the hall and there was a XXX vid playing on a big screen tv and a totally naked man blowing a guy sitting on a couch. I watched him swallowing cock for a couple minutes and walked to the next room. In there it was a Trans video playing and two guys were sitting in the dim light, one stroking his cock and the other just watching him. I watched him bit and enjoyed stroking my own cock while they both watched. I went to the next room and it was a man on man video and a guy sitting in the corner watching. I stood off to the side and stroked myself but the guy didn't seem interested so I went out the next door and there was a bath room. I stood in the bright light of the bathroom stroking my hard 7" cock hoping someone would come in. When nobody did I took off my shorts and tucked them in the arm of my tshirt. It felt great walking around with my cock and balls bare and a rock hard erection with five other guys. Another guy came in and smiled at me and followed me down the first hall to where the naked guy was still sucking the Hispanics cock. we stood watching them and the bew arrival started stroking me. I let him stroke until I was just about to blow and stopped him. He got on his knees and I let him suck my cock and squeeze my balls while I watched the deep throat action on the couch. He stopped sucking me and asked if I'd like to fuck his ass. I told him no so he gave my cock a squeeze and said thanks and went to the next room. I sat on the couch and naked dude sat down between me and the Hispanic dude and started stroking us both. I was already quite primed and in in just about 1 minute I was shooting my load like a fire hose.
yellow2.jpgPleasureWorld4.jpgPleasureWorld2.jpgPleasureWorld-phx.jpg

Back