Please degrade and tribute me

You're obviously a nasty cum-hungry whore. But you are also an arrogant slut, presuming your face is pretty enough to get a cock hard in the first place. But I guess it is, and I guess you know it and get a kick out of making a bunch of horny men talk dirty to you here. Power play is an interesting kink. Okay, I'll play along. You are pretty. Spoiling that lovely face will be a pleasure...

Cock1.jpg

Yeah, I guess my dick looks good on your face...I want to rub the precum on those kissable lips...

Cock2.jpg

Obviously I want to fuck your mouth...gag you on the fat head while looking into your eyes...the mascara running down your cheek as you choke, a handful of that hair in my tight fist, using your head for a sex toy. I want to fill that sexy little mouth with my cum and look into your eyes as I make you swallow it, knowing I own you now...knowing you're my cum-dump whore...knowing your place. But, alas, I have to satisfy myself with jerking off on your picture instead. Okay...stroking the shaft. How does it make you feel, both knowing what you are making me do but also knowing how you are being used by a stranger's cock?

Jacking.jpg

The orgasm builds...all I want in this moment is to fuck you...I think of the other pic you posted elsewhere where the shape of your cunt-lips can be seen...

Cum1.jpg

And there it is...your pretty face made filthy by a stranger's cum...

Cum2.jpg

It looks good on you...I hope you play with your cunt looking at it. Penetrate yourself with that bad dragon dildo and wallow in your slutty state, dirty and degraded...

You're obviously a nasty cum-hungry whore. But you are also an arrogant slut, presuming your face is pretty enough to get a cock hard in the first place. But I guess it is, and I guess you know it and get a kick out of making a bunch of horny men talk dirty to you here. Power play is an interesting kink. Okay, I'll play along. You are pretty. Spoiling that lovely face will be a pleasure...

View attachment 70271

Yeah, I guess my dick looks good on your face...I want to rub the precum on those kissable lips...

View attachment 70272

Obviously I want to fuck your mouth...gag you on the fat head while looking into your eyes...the mascara running down your cheek as you choke, a handful of that hair in my tight fist, using your head for a sex toy. I want to fill that sexy little mouth with my cum and look into your eyes as I make you swallow it, knowing I own you now...knowing you're my cum-dump whore...knowing your place. But, alas, I have to satisfy myself with jerking off on your picture instead. Okay...stroking the shaft. How does it make you feel, both knowing what you are making me do but also knowing how you are being used by a stranger's cock?

View attachment 70273

The orgasm builds...all I want in this moment is to fuck you...I think of the other pic you posted elsewhere where the shape of your cunt-lips can be seen...

View attachment 70274

And there it is...your pretty face made filthy by a stranger's cum...

View attachment 70275

It looks good on you...I hope you play with your cunt looking at it. Penetrate yourself with that bad dragon dildo and wallow in your slutty state, dirty and degraded...
I need to link up with you and let you slap my face with your cock. Just imagining the taste makes me horny

I need to link up with you and let you slap my face with your cock. Just imagining the taste makes me horny
I would love to slap that pretty little slut face with my cock...and shove the fat head between those lips...suck me...taste me...feel the cum pulsing against the back of your throat as I use you for my cum-dump...

Here's a couple of suggestions of what you should be doing with that face of yours. I mean, what's even the point of trying to look nice if you're not pleasing my cock?

But there is something else you can do for me, besides sucking me off. I'm testing out a new way to make tributes. I usually use my ipad. But this time I tried printing a photo, which is larger (second pic).

Tell me which one you prefer. And I'll turn my cocktrib into a cumtrib.

Attachments

• 20231208_030657.jpg
    20231208_030657.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231207_131928.jpg
    20231207_131928.jpg
    758 KB · Views: 12
I would have you naked on your knees first I piss all over you. Then i shove my cock in your mouth. Then after that i fuck you with different size dildos from smallest to the largest size. And smack your ass till its red. And then i keep drinking more water and piss all over your body. Then i drain my balls all over your face while you are on your knees. I turn your place into a whorehouse. And your pussy juice is all over the place. And make you lick it all up.

Back