My husband doesn't know, should I tell him or?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Minxiie

OFC Regular
Hey, it's been a while since I last posted here but I've got another confession to get off my chest that happened today.

I was dolling myself up and putting on some of my favorite black, lacey lingerie, garter, stockings, heels, black lipstick, the works. (I wanted to make myself feel sexy for when my husband came home from work which was still hours away from now.) I then hear a loud knock on the front door which I'll admit gave me a bit of a fright, calling out "Who is it?" to be met with "delivery"

Not realizing a delivery was due today and worrying as I knew I couldn't keep them waiting, knowing there was no gown in sight I could use I just said screw it and decided to open the door. The poor delivery guy got so red faced seeing me stood there in my lingerie, my boobs cleavage on full display as he asked if he had the right address while mentioning my husbands name and I said "Yeah, that's my husband". (He was actually really cute, quite a bit taller but I could tell he was a bit younger than me) The big box happened to be some of my husbands new gym stuff he's building up and he asked if, in his own words "It's quite big and got some weight to it, I can bring the package inside if you'd like?" completely innocently as I playfully but trying to sound sincere while replying with "Only if you think it will fit. Quite a tight fit for a huge package like that."

I turned around with a slight smirk after what I just said, completely forgetting how much of my ass was being shown to him as I point to the corner of the room where he can store the box. I noticed him out the corner of my eye checking out my ass just like he was staring at my boobs earlier, smiling slightly. I then bit my lip a little while leaning over the counter as I watched him carry it, he really did look fit that I couldn't stop from gazing a little. I was a little shocked when he mentioned he had two more in the van to bring in, wondering what in the hell my husband was ordering.

After bringing the other two in I could tell it was heavy work for him, suggesting he took a break and I get him a coffee, at first he refused but I insisted as I was making one for myself anyway. Letting him sit on the couch as I bring over the cup, leaning over in front of him to give it to him, my deep cleavage staring him in the face as I smile before sitting on the couch beside him. We got to talking as I could see him check me out every now and then, found out he was doing this job while in college, that he was 18. He also expressed "I'm surprised you're being so nice to me Miss, you know, considering..." While signalling to what I was wearing.

Not going to lie, that made me giggle a little before replying with "This lingerie? Well since you did such a good job, think of it as a treat. Besides, you were reeeeally hard at work, I just thought it would be appropriate to repay you in some way with some nice hot coffee." Then running my hand subtly over his thigh, teasingly with a smile as he remarks back with to my surprise, "Harder than you could possibly know"

After hearing those words my little tease was over, I was so fucking turned on that I to his surprise started slowly unzipping his pants while whispering into his ear "Show me..." before pulling out a surprisingly bigger member than my husbands. One thing leading to another and let's just say I was knelt over on the couch, slowly and loving licking all over his tip and shaft before staining his cock with my black lipstick as I slipped it into my mouth, sucking on it like the hungry little whore I was. He got to see my teasing tits too, feeling his hot thick heat as I wrapped them around it, pumping it between them as I sucked the tip.

Unfortunately he did have a job to attend to so I let him stain the inside of my mouth and all over my boobs and face, shame he didn't have time for more but my husband was due back too. I wonder how he'll tell that story to his friends and I wonder if he'll deliver again. I know this is cheating but I just couldn't help it.

Hey, it's been a while since I last posted here but I've got another confession to get off my chest that happened today.

I was dolling myself up and putting on some of my favorite black, lacey lingerie, garter, stockings, heels, black lipstick, the works. (I wanted to make myself feel sexy for when my husband came home from work which was still hours away from now.) I then hear a loud knock on the front door which I'll admit gave me a bit of a fright, calling out "Who is it?" to be met with "delivery"

Not realizing a delivery was due today and worrying as I knew I couldn't keep them waiting, knowing there was no gown in sight I could use I just said screw it and decided to open the door. The poor delivery guy got so red faced seeing me stood there in my lingerie, my boobs cleavage on full display as he asked if he had the right address while mentioning my husbands name and I said "Yeah, that's my husband". (He was actually really cute, quite a bit taller but I could tell he was a bit younger than me) The big box happened to be some of my husbands new gym stuff he's building up and he asked if, in his own words "It's quite big and got some weight to it, I can bring the package inside if you'd like?" completely innocently as I playfully but trying to sound sincere while replying with "Only if you think it will fit. Quite a tight fit for a huge package like that."

I turned around with a slight smirk after what I just said, completely forgetting how much of my ass was being shown to him as I point to the corner of the room where he can store the box. I noticed him out the corner of my eye checking out my ass just like he was staring at my boobs earlier, smiling slightly. I then bit my lip a little while leaning over the counter as I watched him carry it, he really did look fit that I couldn't stop from gazing a little. I was a little shocked when he mentioned he had two more in the van to bring in, wondering what in the hell my husband was ordering.

After bringing the other two in I could tell it was heavy work for him, suggesting he took a break and I get him a coffee, at first he refused but I insisted as I was making one for myself anyway. Letting him sit on the couch as I bring over the cup, leaning over in front of him to give it to him, my deep cleavage staring him in the face as I smile before sitting on the couch beside him. We got to talking as I could see him check me out every now and then, found out he was doing this job while in college, that he was 18. He also expressed "I'm surprised you're being so nice to me Miss, you know, considering..." While signalling to what I was wearing.

Not going to lie, that made me giggle a little before replying with "This lingerie? Well since you did such a good job, think of it as a treat. Besides, you were reeeeally hard at work, I just thought it would be appropriate to repay you in some way with some nice hot coffee." Then running my hand subtly over his thigh, teasingly with a smile as he remarks back with to my surprise, "Harder than you could possibly know"

After hearing those words my little tease was over, I was so fucking turned on that I to his surprise started slowly unzipping his pants while whispering into his ear "Show me..." before pulling out a surprisingly bigger member than my husbands. One thing leading to another and let's just say I was knelt over on the couch, slowly and loving licking all over his tip and shaft before staining his cock with my black lipstick as I slipped it into my mouth, sucking on it like the hungry little whore I was. He got to see my teasing tits too, feeling his hot thick heat as I wrapped them around it, pumping it between them as I sucked the tip.

Unfortunately he did have a job to attend to so I let him stain the inside of my mouth and all over my boobs and face, shame he didn't have time for more but my husband was due back too. I wonder how he'll tell that story to his friends and I wonder if he'll deliver again. I know this is cheating but I just couldn't help it.
You don't have to tell your hubby because that would spoil any other times the delivery guy might have to offload some more packages for him, next time you could go one step further and reveal to him just what you are hiding under your sexy lingerie, would blow his mind

Don't tell him. Besides the delivery guy is young anyways and I know you ladies love that younger bigger cock. My smaller cock is hard after reading your confession.

Back