Roleplay

Navaehxx

(Female 18 Australia, 5'3 brown eyes caramel skin tone curvey and 16DD. Looking for descriptive dominant man to do long term roleplay Bowie.my.bby46 .Add a bit of story to it wether it's fake or true I don't care. Creative minds only.... Reply description and a response in grammar paragraph. You're a man that breaks I in to steal but found me instead.) I moved into my own place, i work at home writing stories and doing photography. It's late and I sit in my study Infront of the wall window/ back door the pool behind me. My fingers sit on the keyboard but doesn't move. My mind is blank, I wear just my black and purple lace underwear with knee high socks, my hair down in big brown curls to my waist.

(Female 18 Australia, 5'3 brown eyes caramel skin tone curvey and 16DD. Looking for descriptive dominant man to do long term roleplay Bowie.my.bby46 .Add a bit of story to it wether it's fake or true I don't care. Creative minds only.... Reply description and a response in grammar paragraph. You're a man that breaks I in to steal but found me instead.) I moved into my own place, i work at home writing stories and doing photography. It's late and I sit in my study Infront of the wall window/ back door the pool behind me. My fingers sit on the keyboard but doesn't move. My mind is blank, I wear just my black and purple lace underwear with knee high socks, my hair down in big brown curls to my waist.
Let's role play

lets roleplay im up for it

Back