Rules of being a sub or slave

I would actually write corrections, but I don't want to enable or educate these idiots because they'd abuse the information
Very astute observation Sir. i'm not one to judge or assign labels, but i have found that there are some personality archetypes that cannot handle constructive criticism, or any form of detraction from their ideas. No one likes to be corrected in public, unless it's while i'm collared and being admonished by a much Older, Dominant Caucasian Gentleman, but i digress, some simply experience cognitive dissonance that makes further discussion pointless, so corrections would indeed be a waste of effort Sir.

Very astute observation Sir. i'm not one to judge or assign labels, but i have found that there are some personality archetypes that cannot handle constructive criticism, or any form of detraction from their ideas. No one likes to be corrected in public, unless it's while i'm collared and being admonished by a much Older, Dominant Caucasian Gentleman, but i digress, some simply experience cognitive dissonance that makes further discussion pointless, so corrections would indeed be a waste of effort Sir.
Well, Jade_Rebecca, this older, dominant Caucasian is currently enjoying the fact that the way you've written that is probably going to prevent it from being comprehended by said personality archetypes

Back