Sex chat or roleplay for people 30 to 50

Silver_Smile

OFC Regular
I'm open to either a roleplay or sex chat with you if you're between 30 to 50. Id prefer to sex chat with someone who is willing to tease me with pics based on how u would picture me dressed if we met or if I came over for weekend. This would all be roleplay. I have a thing for wearing shorts so that would be a sexual trigger if u were able to do that. Anyway offer is there. I'm here a lot and would only chat or roleplay in this chat room or in forum here. Let me know if your interested. Thx.

Scef396f465954fbea45ab0dba4104401Q.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.jpg

You are wearing this when you came over to me for the weekend and this turned me on because I always wanted to fuck you and what you are wearing made me horny. You saw my dick stiffened inside my shorts.

I'm open to either a roleplay or sex chat with you if you're between 30 to 50. Id prefer to sex chat with someone who is willing to tease me with pics based on how u would picture me dressed if we met or if I came over for weekend. This would all be roleplay. I have a thing for wearing shorts so that would be a sexual trigger if u were able to do that. Anyway offer is there. I'm here a lot and would only chat or roleplay in this chat room or in forum here. Let me know if your interested. Thx.
I'm interested

I'm a 36 year old blonde male

Back