Should I, Should I not?

YHSwede

OFC Regular
As the title says, should I introduce myself or not?
I'm sure a fair few of you have seen me 'round chat a couple of times. Being nice, being a dick, being a moron, maybe even funny once in a while. Whining about the lack of cam parties. But here it is ~
Hi.
I'm Swede. I'm from Sweden, (People have asked me before)

I'm your average, cold hearted, fun-loving asshole neighbour.
I just figured I should say hi, here, on this forum.

I live for music, travelling, memories, festivals, bike rides along the coast. You name it. I savour the moment, don't dwell in the past.
Would love to have a chat with you lovely people, if you're not completely turned off or scared.

Oh and here's a homeless looking photo for you people.
Cheers, X.

Attachments

• 35744089_10157475938391124_6121477322026516480_n.jpg
    35744089_10157475938391124_6121477322026516480_n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11
I'm sure a fair few of you have seen me 'round chat a couple of times. Being nice, being a dick, being a moron, maybe even funny once in a while. Whining about the lack of cam parties. But here it is ~
Hi.

I live for music, travelling, memories, festivals, bike rides along the coast. You name it. I savour the moment, don't dwell in the past.
Would love to have a chat with you lovely people, if you're not completely turned off or scared.

Cheers, X.
Glad to finally see a forum introduction, Heihachi!

Hi.

Cheers, X.

Hey Swede, love the introduction, you don't seem like an asshole to me at all? Welcome to the forum, hope you make lots of friends and have fun. PS - love your tattoos x

Hi.

Cheers, X.
If you're an asshole, then God, do I love assholes?

Back