Since the Window

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
on May 19 I confessed about something that happened "In the Window" which my Friend/Master (as he likes me to call him) really enjoyed and ever since then the chance that we might be caught and watched is what he lives for. I was never one for shorts or slacks and have always preferred wearing a skirt or dress as they're just so much more comfortable which Mark was fine with. Since then he took me out to buy dresses that zip in the front and when we go out anywhere I am required to wear one of those with no bra or panties which I didn't mind. The dresses are more like a long t-shirt that zips up the front and very comfortable so I never gave it a second thought as ever since we met he started choosing what I was to wear. I was never one for wearing a bra as with their size it wasn't needed but I always wore panties until he bought me the new dresses then I was told I wasn't to wear them while out with him which I had to agree too or be punished. Like most men his age he has a strong Dominant side which I found I couldn't resist so what ever he wants even thinking of saying no never crosses my mind and I just do as he says just like when he undressed me and had sex in front of the floor to ceiling window at an office he was going to remodel. After he told me that knowing we could be seen really drove him to a frenzy he never felt before and was something he wanted to feel again and I had to agree it was really wild to me as well, since then I never know when or where it will happen, just that it will. The first time was a couple of days later when we were going to the grocery store to grab a few things to throw on the grill as we were invited to one of his friends house for a BBQ, by then I automatically just put on one of the dresses he got for me minus the panties and bra as he wants and off we went. As he drove there we were just talking about the BBQ and his friends, many of which I never met before, there was not even a hint of sex, just normal conversation so when he pulled into the parking lot and found an out of the way spot I never gave it a second though. Soon after we were in the store grabbing what we needed and were on our way back to the car to head home, as we got back to the car he opened the trunk not thinking anything of it I grabbed a bag and set it in the trunk. As I straighten up to grab another bag our eyes met and he just smiled and reached over and unzipped my dress leaving me completely exposed to anyone walking by as he quickly turned me and had me lean into the trunk as he flipped my dress up onto my back as he used his foot to open my legs wide. Within seconds he grabbed my hips as he drove his rock hard cock into my pussy after which he moved his hands up grabbing my boobs as he started pounding my pussy hard and fast as he held my boobs tight to hold me in place as he continued pounding my pussy harder and harder until he exploded his man juice deep into my pussy. Once he finished filling my pussy he grabbed me and turned me to face him as he pushed me to my knees and stuffing his now softening cock into my mouth to suck the remained juice from his cock and clean it off. Ever since I got my first taste of cock it's been my favorite thing to do so I didn't even care if anyone saw us and quickly began sucking the remaining juice from his cock until I heard him say "let's go" and I reluctantly took it out of my mouth and stood up with my dress still wide open. Soon after Mark had cock put away and his pants fixed and we started to get in the car for the ride home and as I was getting in the car I looked up and saw a guy a few spaces away giving Mark a "thumbs up" and I knew he had seen us. Mark had seen him as well and as soon as we got in the car he leaned over and kissed me saying that was amazing as his hand went between my legs burying his fingers in my pussy as we drove out of the lot and it wasn't long before he had my head spinning as my orgasm began to build. I guess it was having the same effect on him because even though it wasn't a long ride back to the house Mark pulled into the parking lot of a closed store and pulled me out of the car and placing me over the hood of the car before driving his revived cock deep into my pussy pounding me hard and fast once again. This time once he finished rewarding me we got back into the car and pushed my head down to his lap to suck his cock as he drove back to the house and as soon as he pulled into the garage I was once again dragged from the car and laid over the fender as he filled my pussy once again.
Later that day when we were at his friend's BBQ he found a quiet spot and unzipped my dress for another round. As it turned out the spot wasn't so quiet because as he was pounding me most of his friends caught us and watched which seemed to encourage him even more as he stood me up straight and pulled his cock from my pussy only to drive it deep into my ass in one hard push. Standing straight up everyone had a clear view of my pussy as he held my hips pounding my bum and it wasn't long before I had an explosive orgasm as my juices came spraying out like a volcano erupting for all too see. Since then I never know when or where he will unzip my dress, the park, the beach, the men's room at a store or restaurant but I am powerless to stop him even if I wanted too.

on May 19 I confessed about something that happened "In the Window" which my Friend/Master (as he likes me to call him) really enjoyed and ever since then the chance that we might be caught and watched is what he lives for. I was never one for shorts or slacks and have always preferred wearing a skirt or dress as they're just so much more comfortable which Mark was fine with. Since then he took me out to buy dresses that zip in the front and when we go out anywhere I am required to wear one of those with no bra or panties which I didn't mind. The dresses are more like a long t-shirt that zips up the front and very comfortable so I never gave it a second thought as ever since we met he started choosing what I was to wear. I was never one for wearing a bra as with their size it wasn't needed but I always wore panties until he bought me the new dresses then I was told I wasn't to wear them while out with him which I had to agree too or be punished. Like most men his age he has a strong Dominant side which I found I couldn't resist so what ever he wants even thinking of saying no never crosses my mind and I just do as he says just like when he undressed me and had sex in front of the floor to ceiling window at an office he was going to remodel. After he told me that knowing we could be seen really drove him to a frenzy he never felt before and was something he wanted to feel again and I had to agree it was really wild to me as well, since then I never know when or where it will happen, just that it will. The first time was a couple of days later when we were going to the grocery store to grab a few things to throw on the grill as we were invited to one of his friends house for a BBQ, by then I automatically just put on one of the dresses he got for me minus the panties and bra as he wants and off we went. As he drove there we were just talking about the BBQ and his friends, many of which I never met before, there was not even a hint of sex, just normal conversation so when he pulled into the parking lot and found an out of the way spot I never gave it a second though. Soon after we were in the store grabbing what we needed and were on our way back to the car to head home, as we got back to the car he opened the trunk not thinking anything of it I grabbed a bag and set it in the trunk. As I straighten up to grab another bag our eyes met and he just smiled and reached over and unzipped my dress leaving me completely exposed to anyone walking by as he quickly turned me and had me lean into the trunk as he flipped my dress up onto my back as he used his foot to open my legs wide. Within seconds he grabbed my hips as he drove his rock hard cock into my pussy after which he moved his hands up grabbing my boobs as he started pounding my pussy hard and fast as he held my boobs tight to hold me in place as he continued pounding my pussy harder and harder until he exploded his man juice deep into my pussy. Once he finished filling my pussy he grabbed me and turned me to face him as he pushed me to my knees and stuffing his now softening cock into my mouth to suck the remained juice from his cock and clean it off. Ever since I got my first taste of cock it's been my favorite thing to do so I didn't even care if anyone saw us and quickly began sucking the remaining juice from his cock until I heard him say "let's go" and I reluctantly took it out of my mouth and stood up with my dress still wide open. Soon after Mark had cock put away and his pants fixed and we started to get in the car for the ride home and as I was getting in the car I looked up and saw a guy a few spaces away giving Mark a "thumbs up" and I knew he had seen us. Mark had seen him as well and as soon as we got in the car he leaned over and kissed me saying that was amazing as his hand went between my legs burying his fingers in my pussy as we drove out of the lot and it wasn't long before he had my head spinning as my orgasm began to build. I guess it was having the same effect on him because even though it wasn't a long ride back to the house Mark pulled into the parking lot of a closed store and pulled me out of the car and placing me over the hood of the car before driving his revived cock deep into my pussy pounding me hard and fast once again. This time once he finished rewarding me we got back into the car and pushed my head down to his lap to suck his cock as he drove back to the house and as soon as he pulled into the garage I was once again dragged from the car and laid over the fender as he filled my pussy once again.
Later that day when we were at his friend's BBQ he found a quiet spot and unzipped my dress for another round. As it turned out the spot wasn't so quiet because as he was pounding me most of his friends caught us and watched which seemed to encourage him even more as he stood me up straight and pulled his cock from my pussy only to drive it deep into my ass in one hard push. Standing straight up everyone had a clear view of my pussy as he held my hips pounding my bum and it wasn't long before I had an explosive orgasm as my juices came spraying out like a volcano erupting for all too see. Since then I never know when or where he will unzip my dress, the park, the beach, the men's room at a store or restaurant but I am powerless to stop him even if I wanted too.
Once again Tabatha, you just get better and better, leaving a LOT of horny guys wanting you, I am SO pleased that you can find time to write these while sat drinking your coffee at home, you are the kind of girl that men weep for, (drop me a little message and I will explain )

Back