Stolen Socks

JocksSocksCocks

OFC Regular
When I was younger, from before kindergarten through early middle school, I would play with these two boys all the time. They were my best friends and neighbors. One time in middle or high school one of the boys stayed overnight and had changed out of his socks and for some reason left them there. I didn’t find them in my house until a few years later, and by that point we had drifted apart and didn’t talk, but I would still watch him all the time getting on and off the bus, doing yard work, etc. because we were neighbors. At this point, I had developed a HUGE crush on him, and that was when I found his socks in my house.

My confession is, through all of middle and high school, I would put in his socks and masturbate, rub them along my body, sniff them, put them on my girl cock, and even rub them against it, while thinking of him. I still have those socks, but I don’t use them anymore. It feels weird now since they were from when he was a kid. It wasn’t weird when I was a kid too, but it is now that I’m an adult. I never told him about having the socks or about my feelings, and I haven’t spoken with him in over a decade…..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
I also stole socks in college. Often you could find socks abandoned in the dorm washing machines and laundry rooms, or even on the stairs and floors of dorm halls, discarded. These were the best ones, of course, because that meant they had been taken off and discarded after being worn, and had a ripe smell. I have several pairs of these socks, but these Nike Elites are my favorites. I have also used these to masturbate just like I used my friends socks in high school, but in both cases I never cum in these pairs because they are too perfect, and I don’t want them to get crusty. I have other pairs for that ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
This one sock stolen from the laundry room at my college is Dieci so. It’s so soft and nice, I use it as a sheath for my girl cock, so I can grind on blankets and pillows and things. Of course, I wrap my girl dick in tissues first so I can climax inside with no mess!! Of course, a little dies leak through frok time to time, so the tip is a little discolored… that just makes it even hotter for me though <333

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 3
I also “stole” some socks from my last boyfriend. Well, he gave them to me, after wearing them a bunch to get them extra rank and stinking of manly musk and sweat…. I keep them in a ziploc bag to preserve the scent, and I smell them all the time while masturbating, pressing the toes or the heels deep against my nostrils while I inhale and orgasm <333

The reason I say “stole” is because we broke up over 2 years ago and I still smell them almost every time I play with myself ;) It’s ok, I’m totally over him, it’s no longer about him, as much as it is the delicious used socks ❤

Back