Straight but HIGHLY WANT

t_johnson81

I have a girlfriend and have never even touched another cock. I don’t even know what it is about these fantasies running through my head, but lately I’ve been having a fantasy of hanging out with a gay guy when my gf is not around.....and he purposely brushes up against me until I’m hard, and then he pulls my cock out and starts sucking me....I’m so fucking hard typing this post.....and after he sucks me for a while, he takes his pants off and positions the head of my cock right against his tight asshole....and slowly slides down on me. And I grab his hips while he’s working his tight ass up and down on my cock...and grabs my hand and puts it on his rock hard dick and I stroke him while he bounces his ass up and down on my cock until he milks every last drop of cum out of my cock deep into his ass. And then he stands up and turns around and puts his fucking huge dick right in my face. I want it to be fucking huge....and I will kiss and lick and suck his cock. I will suck on his balls....and Even tho I’ve never done it before I will suck him until he blows a huge fucking load into my mouth and I’ll swallow every fucking last drop. I am so fucking hard thinking about this I am fucking throbbing. Just need 24 hours of sucking and fucking with another man. I will cum so fucking much and I want as many loads into my throat as possible. Bend over doggy style and let me fuck your tight ass and I will cum deep in it or right into your mouth....and then let me choke on your massive meat stick. And I will swallow every load that you can give to me.

Back