Straight but maybe a little curios

DSA62

OFC Regular
Always been straight over 60 years now. Love to see all the pictures of the lovely girls, used to be oblivious to all the cocks here. Over the last few months I've not been turned off by the erecf cocks and now I've started to wonder what it would be like to have another nans cock in hand mutually wanking. Not sure if I'd ever carry out this fantasy and would be very careful not to be caught out by my partner, would prob hurt her too much. Am I alone in having such thoughts ??

I haven't seen a survey on that topic, but I can assure you, you are not alone with these thoughts - just my humble opinion.
Kudos to you for having the courage of sharing this with us. Your partner is lucky to have such a wonderful person by his/her/their side, because your respect for your partner and your decency radiates through your words.
Please continue to be such a lovely human being! ;)
Thank you for your reply, sexuality is a huge subject and we are always looking and searching for new ideas. I will always try and be true to myself and others and will never cause harm to loved ones x

Back