Summer Rock festivals/concerts and sex.

publicschoolboy

OFC Regular
I'm a massive music fan and go to loads of festivals and concerts. Obviously this year's plans have been shattered. Whether or not it's because I'm shy or people are far more cautious about catching STDs, the only time I've got lucky was at a Gary Glitter concert in London back in the early 80s. Was sitting next to a Brazilian couple and at the end of the concert I was grabbed by the wife. Her husband was gay but I ended up taking her home. I asked her about their relationship which she said was loving but for obvious reasons was not sexual but they were quite happy for each other to have sex elsewhere.
I ended up having the most aggressive sex I've ever had. I thought at one stage she was going to snap poor old Percy in half! She did have the most incredible body.
Download Festival.
Went with a friend and two girls tried to pick us up. It turned out that the person I went with already knew them and their reputation so that was a none starter.
Glastonbury.
Been there many times but not before I was married. Loads of fit women but my wife was keeping tabs on me.

WACKEN, Germany.
I'm sure there was plenty of sex going on but none involving me.

Metaldays, Slovenia.
Now I can highly recommend this festival for the voyeurs amongst us. So much nudity. The festival takes place by a river so plenty of naked bodies to feast your eyes on, nude mixed showers if you want. Went for my early morning shower and to my delight was joined by a stunning Dutch girl. Luckily I had my contact lenses in so was able to check her out which she obviously realised but just gave me a cheeky grin. We ended up having a civilised conversation.
Anyone else have experiences they wish to share?

Im not big into remakes. I like original singers or bands until I saw "The DeLoreans". They are a retro 80s music band thats from here in Virginia but are becoming very well known. Their band members transform into Pat generate, Billy idol, ZZ Top, and more! They sound so authentic, especially Billy Idol "White Wedding". If you hear they are coming, and you like 80's music, I highly recommend them.

Back