Team story thread!

Dafoo6390

OFC Regular
Ok guys so I have a really stupid idea. We and by we I mean whoever is reading this and trying to contribute to this thread. We are going to write a fuggin story together! We can make it fun or serious or whatever hell maybe we won't even be able to get much of a cohesion at all but whatevs. I am trying this out and hopefully it gets fun.

Okah the rules.
Use quotes to express the line that you want your sentence, or sentences to be in for the story. this way we can still respond to what is being said and joke around here.
Try not to post too much but if you got an idea I am not going to squanch that up with super limiting posts just keep it under five sentences though.
Oh, and ... to pass the torch to other people. I feel like I wrote a lot already and mainly I thought the idea would be fun so this intro is about to be weak.

"This is the intro to a story, but not just any story, this is the intro to a story about a noun that verbed it's way to gain an adjective. Perhaps I should be more clear this is a story about a goblin and his greatest loves, said goblins abhorrently extensive candle collection and another goblin..."

Either we're not very creative or the beginning of that story is too complicated. You should've kept it simple...something like "so I pounded her tight little pussy and..." You know, something anyone could imagine. Or not... XD

"...who has an odd thing for women's clothing that is shaded in the color lavender. Together, these odd natured, yet best of friends, where the hated envy of all the other goblins of the horde. Due to their extensive collections, they require an extra cave dugout just to hold their "marvelous pretty pretties" (or "un-gobbi like rubbish that is only fit for wiping ones arse", depending on who you talk to)...

Back