Tell me how you would…

Shybutnaughty

I want you to tell me how you would tie me up if it was just me and you. What would I be wearing? What would you use to bind me into submission? I want to know would you tie me to an object, myself or perhaps even to you? And what my dear…is it that you would do once you had me there? We can have a nice little role play. Messaging only unless other arrangements are reached. But chances are depending on what you say…I’ll be tying myself up in a similar manner and perhaps outfit we talk about all the naughty things you want to do to me…and how you are going to do them

Just to start..

You would be on your back in bed with your arms and legs spread open tied to each corner using leather collars with buckles around your wrists and ankles.

You would be wearing a black garter belt with fishnets.and a blindfold with nothing else.

I would let you lie there waiting and wondering what I was going to do and when.
Getting between your legs leaning over you kissing your lips so softly barely touching them. Moving my face against yours putting my mouth to your ear you can feel my breath before I suck and lick your earlobes and neck.
Going back to to your mouth kissing you passionately with my naked body against yours. Kissing your neck then your chest between your breasts kissing and licking them.
Sliding my arm behind you slowly taking your bra off and throwing it on the floor looking at your sexy breasts.
Running my lips over them licking and sucking on them are your nipples and on t them squeezing them at the same time.
Moving lower on you kissing your stomach lower and lower.
Below your garter belt slowly kissing you lower.
My head is between your legs kissing your thighs.
My arms underneath your legs my hands on your breasts I press my tongue against you slowly sliding it up and down.
Feeling you breathing harder and moaning moving my mouth up licking then softly kissing and licking your clit.
Moving my hands down rubbing your clit and licking you more a little deeper.
Sucking you into my mouth and using my tongue at the same time.
Running my fingers on each side of your clit up and down.

I move up on top of you with my hard cock presses hard against your pussy slowly sliding against your clit going faster holding your hands down as your moaning and kissing me.

Getting off of you I move to the side of the bed and lift your right leg over my back and start licking you from the side. Sucking your clit into my mouth licking you side to side sliding my finger into you rubbing just inside and up.
Licking you sucking you and moving my finger until I hear you moaning and feel you throbbing ,cumming and dripping wet.

On my knees next to your face sliding my hard cock across your lips as you open your mouth. Pushing my cock into your mouth grabbing your hair feeling you moving up and do on my cock.
Looking at your lips around me making my hard cock go deep in mouth.

You keep your mouth around my cock feeling it throbbing cumming into your mouth hearing me moaning.
Sliding out of your mouth you swallow every drop licking your lips.
Sliding my cock against your lips you lick the cum off my cock then put your mouth around me sucking my cock getting me hard again fast.

Getting up between your legs kissing you sliding my cock deep inside of you. Pulling your blindfold off going hard and deep.
Slowing down then fast again making it last feeling you cum on my cock over and over until you make me cum inside of you.
Sitting up pulling out of you watching my cum dripping out of you.

I want you to tell me how you would tie me up if it was just me and you. What would I be wearing? What would you use to bind me into submission? I want to know would you tie me to an object, myself or perhaps even to you? And what my dear…is it that you would do once you had me there? We can have a nice little role play. Messaging only unless other arrangements are reached. But chances are depending on what you say…I’ll be tying myself up in a similar manner and perhaps outfit we talk about all the naughty things you want to do to me…and how you are going to do them
Well I would tie you to the 4 corners of the bed. Or you would be tied to the ceiling so you would be standing. Either way you will be naked and blindfolded. Then I will have chances of coming from different direction with different objects to touch different parts of your body softly and slowly as I can not sure where I'm coming from. I might start in the back say with a feather or start between your thighs and bring the feather up or down side to side. A vibrator might be next start on your nipples and breasts then up and down your midsection to your clit then back to your nipples. This could go on for hours. Tie the vibrator to your clit and watch to see how you enjoy it. Lick your nipples then your clit .

Back