Tempting tentation

dana005

I'm 36, divorced and in need of a man. Lately I've been fantasizing about my uber driver which takes me to work almost daily. He's in his 40s, also divorced and cute, but rather shy. We talk and enjoy the morning coffee on my way to work. I am very tempted by him and would like to have an affair with him, I would just fuck him on the back seat of his car. Every time he looks at me in the rearview mirror, I imagine him on top of me. However, the guy keeps it professional and I don't think that I'm his type. I've never had a one night stand, and I'm no trashy girl, but I miss having a man next to me in bed, instead of my vibrator. So what do I do, hit on him, ask him to stop the car and jump on his lap, masturbate on the back seat or just lay low?

I suggest you wear a short skirt with no panties and a loose shirt with no bra. When you get in the back seat, just "innocently" make sure he sees that you don't have any panties on!

Welcome to OnlineFreeChat. Enjoy yourself.

Regarding you lust fr your Uber driver, try something subtle, like blowing in his ears or across his neck. Touch his neck or his cheek. Oft times a gentle touch will work as well as flashing your pussy ... although I certainly don't discount that approach either. Good luck.

I'm 36, divorced and in need of a man. Lately I've been fantasizing about my uber driver which takes me to work almost daily. He's in his 40s, also divorced and cute, but rather shy. We talk and enjoy the morning coffee on my way to work. I am very tempted by him and would like to have an affair with him, I would just fuck him on the back seat of his car. Every time he looks at me in the rearview mirror, I imagine him on top of me. However, the guy keeps it professional and I don't think that I'm his type. I've never had a one night stand, and I'm no trashy girl, but I miss having a man next to me in bed, instead of my vibrator. So what do I do, hit on him, ask him to stop the car and jump on his lap, masturbate on the back seat or just lay low?
Definitely masturbatory in the back seat

Back