That time I tried University

X

XXMadeleineXX

So I went to University straight out of high school. I had no idea what I was doing I felt like I was suppose to go. Got set up in dorms, managed to get myself one of the few single rooms. I was still seeing my high school boyfriend at this point but we had been growing apart. I had not had much experience drinking before I graduated high school and was really not ready for what was about to hit me during welcome week. All my fellow dorm mates where partying and drinking. I did not want to be left out so I pretended drinking was not something new for me. This was a happy mistake for me. I got so wasted that I dragged a really cute boy back to my room and let him have his way with me. The next morning I woke up with cum in my hair and all over my bed sheets. The boy had left before I woke up. The partying continued until the end of welcome week. And apparently the cute boy had told his friends I was a great easy fuck. I ended up being passed around between him and his friends for a few weeks until most of them failed out. My boyfriend never found out.

So I take it you dropped out? I know how you are felt about collage
I feel the same way.

You might have dropped out but I bet you were the life and soul of the block when you were there ;):cool: and you probably still are haha;)

Back