The Block Feature

How should the Block Feature work

• Block you from seeing the posts of the person you blocked as it is now. They can still see yours.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Block both ways so neither you nor the person you blocked can see each others posts

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
P

PitBull

I saw a friend of mine use the block button a few days ago and was surprised to see that it doesn't work both ways. By that I mean I thought hitting the block button would stop the blocked person from seeing my posts as well as me not being able to see their posts. I don't understand what good it does to just block me from seeing what they post when they can still see mine....If I block someone, I want to forget they exist and want them not to see what I post....blocking them only stops me from seeing what they are posting about me so I can't defend myself from what they might be saying....Why even have a block option?? I would think the purpose of it would be to stop arguments in the chat rooms....I don't see why anyone would use it since the person you want to block isn't being blocked...

I would like to see the block button work both ways. I believe if the administration were to poll members about this, they would agree with me....The way it is set up now is a waste....I don't see the purpose of it.

Thank you
PitBull

Back