The Boyfriends Dad

LittleBrittany

OFC Regular
When I was 18, I had a crush on someone I should not have.

My boyfriends Dad was a tall 6'5" man with broad shoulders, facial hair, and a completely bald head. One summer just after graduation I decided to seduce him. He was a single Dad so he did not have the wife to make things complicated, my boyfriend was out of town at a concert, I was suppose to have gone with him but pretended I was sick. I don't know if he had already had thoughts of me in his day dreams, but getting him onboard with fucking his son's girlfriend was not that hard. A few drinks and some touching and he was down.

From Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning my boyfriends Dad was fucking me like I was the first pussy he had in years. He slammed me balls deep on his cock for hours. He licked and kissed every part of my body. After all the condoms where used he started fucking me raw. He tried to pull out but I did not care, he unloaded inside me and made me lick him clean. I remember him moaning my name as he fucked me roughly, burying his cock in the girl his son loved.

My boyfriends Dad was a tall 6'5" man with broad shoulders, facial hair, and a completely bald head. One summer just after graduation I decided to seduce him. He was a single Dad so he did not have the wife to make things complicated, my boyfriend was out of town at a concert, I was suppose to have gone with him but pretended I was sick. I don't know if he had already had thoughts of me in his day dreams, but getting him onboard with fucking his son's girlfriend was not that hard. A few drinks and some touching and he was down.

From Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning my boyfriends Dad was fucking me like I was the first pussy he had in years. He slammed me balls deep on his cock for hours. He licked and kissed every part of my body. After all the condoms where used he started fucking me raw. He tried to pull out but I did not care, he unloaded inside me and made me lick him clean. I remember him moaning my name as he fucked me roughly, burying his cock in the girl his son loved.
That's hot. I'd love to spend a day and a half in bed with you as well, it would certainly be time well spent and memorable.

If he was married, you would STILL have had him, and so you should, totally deserve to feel him inside you, all the rooms in house and all the positions you allowed him would have been like HIS birthday, now are you going to when bf goes away again, interested to hear...

Back