The Window was just the beginning

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
As soon as I met Mark I knew it was going to be a lot of fun, his divorce had just finalized and it wasn't long before his natural Dominance had me in his complete control so anything he wanted I did without hesitation. After years of a sexless marriage I expected he'd be making up for last time with me but the sex was so amazing the thought of even saying no to something he wanted never crossed my mind. He made it very clear when we first met what he expected from me, at his house I was to be kept naked at all times, I was to obey him without hesitation, when we were going out he' choose what I would wear and all I could do was to agree. Then to make sure I understood he said he was going to show me what would happen if I didn't obey as he grabbed me putting me over his knee spanking my bare bottom until it felt like it was on fire warning me that I would receive that anytime or any place I didn't please him. He also informed me that I would receive lighter reminder spankings as he felt I required to make sure I remembered my place, or the other option was I could always leave never to return which for me wasn't an option. Over the next few months everything was great, I'd look forward to weekends when I'd stay at his house and I'd cook and clean as well as shower him which would usually end up with shower sex. During this time he taught me so much and while still receiving my reminder spankings I was also rewarded with his amazing cock in my bum or pussy when I earned such a reward or just being allowed to suck his cock to receive my reward which I love doing. Ever since he took me while standing in the window of the office building he was going to remodel his desire for semi-public sex grew stronger and each time a little bolder to where I never knew when he'd be unzipping the front of my dress until it could happen anytime, any place, no matter who was around. I have to admit that soon I began to enjoy the thought of getting caught and at times I'd "accidently" flash him which get him looking around for an out of the way spot for him to unzip my dress for some fun. While he preferred unzipping the front of my dress there was a few times when that wasn't possible, once such time was when someone gave him tickets to Fenway Park to watch the Red Sox play. Mark does like sports but isn't exactly what you'll call a baseball fan but it was a nice day and the tickets were free so we went. Unlike Football, and other sports (not including Golf) baseball isn't action packed so by the 5th inning we got bored and Mark got playful. The seats we had were along the first base line but way to the back and where it wasn't a important game the "cheap seats" were pretty empty so there wasn't many people around us and soon Mark's hand had found it's way under my dress and his fingers were soon buried deep in my pussy driving me crazy. While the place wasn't crowded there was enough people around us where even Mark felt restricted on what he could do so he was happy playing with my pussy for the time being. That didn't last long as I noticed a huge bulge in his shorts and after a quick look around his erection won and he slipped his shorts down just enough to free it from it's confines. Once it was free and standing proudly he grabbed me and lifting my dress slightly lifted me up and sat me on his lap allowing his cock to slip deep into my pussy as he allowed my dress to fall back down over us. Between his playing with my pussy and the feel of his amazing cock filling my pussy I slowly began riding him trying to not draw attention to us but not caring if anyone saw us or not. Soon it became too much as I began riding him faster but soon after he lifted me off his cock and quickly put it away then taking my hand he stood up and lead me away not saying a word. After walking a short time we found a quiet spot and seconds later my dress was unzipped as he lifted me up setting me down on his still hard cock and I wrapped my legs around him. His hands reached down and cupped my bum as I rode him hard having minor orgasms each time I slammed back down on his cock again and again. As I found was normal for him when he takes me semi-publically his lust built fast as he held me against the wall and started pounding my pussy until he filled my pussy with his reward. Just then we heard voices coming closer and we quickly fixed ourselves as he took my hand saying let's go as we headed towards an exit to the car. Fenway doesn't have an actual parking lot of their own, just a lot of privately owned lots the owners of those lots rent out spaced for parking for the game. Mark was ready for more because as soon as we got to the lot where he parked we were maybe halfway through it when he unzipped my dress as we walked to the car. As soon as we got there he bent me over the fender and drove his cock deep into my pussy and began pounding me hard and fast as his hands found my boobs which he held as he continued pounding my pussy before quickly pulling it out and driving it deep into my bum. Soon as it always does when my bum is being used my orgasm hit me and my juices started squirting from my pussy like a volcano erupting and soon after he began filling my bum with his man juice. All we could do was collapse onto the fender as we recovered until his softening cock slipped from my bum and gathering my strength I quickly squatted down taking his cock into my mouth to clean it off and to suck the remaining drops of his man juice from his cock. Just I finished collecting my reward we were both surprised when we heard male voices cheering us on as they clapped and whistled, As we looked ro see where the noise was coming from we found they were just a few cars away, neither of us knew how long they had been there watching but from their response it knew it was long enough that trying to act innocent was pointless. Where they were watching from they had a perfect view of Mark's firm bum and when I squatted down to clean off Mark's delicious cock with my dress open like it was while my face was hidden by Mark's body. My body was on full display allowing them to see my boobs and once I squatted down to clean mark's cock off my knees were spread open wide allowing them a clear view of my shaved wet pussy which I guess they liked as they all had their phones out taking photos and probably video's of what they saw. By the time I noticed that it was too late to bother so I just finished cleaning off Mark's cock and put it away after which he helped me to my feet and into the car with my dress still wide open allowing them one last view. They were so funny because as we drove by them to get out of the lot they all started clapping and cheering and Mark slowed down allowing them one last look at my boobies as we went by. On the ride home Mark told me that he had noticed the men watching us but he didn't say anything because knowing we had been caught was such a turn on for him he couldn't stop it. I could see how excited about it and soon his cock was hard and straining for release from the confines of his short and my duty was clear as I leaned down freeing his cock to suck it, my dress was still open so he began playing with my boobs as he drove and being on my knees my dress slid up leaving my bum and pussy on display to anyone in a car or truck high enough to see in.
Since then our "fun times" have expanded to where while not in full display being discreet never seems to cross Mark's mind which I have to admit I find arousing so no telling what will happen next.

As soon as I met Mark I knew it was going to be a lot of fun, his divorce had just finalized and it wasn't long before his natural Dominance had me in his complete control so anything he wanted I did without hesitation. After years of a sexless marriage I expected he'd be making up for last time with me but the sex was so amazing the thought of even saying no to something he wanted never crossed my mind. He made it very clear when we first met what he expected from me, at his house I was to be kept naked at all times, I was to obey him without hesitation, when we were going out he' choose what I would wear and all I could do was to agree. Then to make sure I understood he said he was going to show me what would happen if I didn't obey as he grabbed me putting me over his knee spanking my bare bottom until it felt like it was on fire warning me that I would receive that anytime or any place I didn't please him. He also informed me that I would receive lighter reminder spankings as he felt I required to make sure I remembered my place, or the other option was I could always leave never to return which for me wasn't an option. Over the next few months everything was great, I'd look forward to weekends when I'd stay at his house and I'd cook and clean as well as shower him which would usually end up with shower sex. During this time he taught me so much and while still receiving my reminder spankings I was also rewarded with his amazing cock in my bum or pussy when I earned such a reward or just being allowed to suck his cock to receive my reward which I love doing. Ever since he took me while standing in the window of the office building he was going to remodel his desire for semi-public sex grew stronger and each time a little bolder to where I never knew when he'd be unzipping the front of my dress until it could happen anytime, any place, no matter who was around. I have to admit that soon I began to enjoy the thought of getting caught and at times I'd "accidently" flash him which get him looking around for an out of the way spot for him to unzip my dress for some fun. While he preferred unzipping the front of my dress there was a few times when that wasn't possible, once such time was when someone gave him tickets to Fenway Park to watch the Red Sox play. Mark does like sports but isn't exactly what you'll call a baseball fan but it was a nice day and the tickets were free so we went. Unlike Football, and other sports (not including Golf) baseball isn't action packed so by the 5th inning we got bored and Mark got playful. The seats we had were along the first base line but way to the back and where it wasn't a important game the "cheap seats" were pretty empty so there wasn't many people around us and soon Mark's hand had found it's way under my dress and his fingers were soon buried deep in my pussy driving me crazy. While the place wasn't crowded there was enough people around us where even Mark felt restricted on what he could do so he was happy playing with my pussy for the time being. That didn't last long as I noticed a huge bulge in his shorts and after a quick look around his erection won and he slipped his shorts down just enough to free it from it's confines. Once it was free and standing proudly he grabbed me and lifting my dress slightly lifted me up and sat me on his lap allowing his cock to slip deep into my pussy as he allowed my dress to fall back down over us. Between his playing with my pussy and the feel of his amazing cock filling my pussy I slowly began riding him trying to not draw attention to us but not caring if anyone saw us or not. Soon it became too much as I began riding him faster but soon after he lifted me off his cock and quickly put it away then taking my hand he stood up and lead me away not saying a word. After walking a short time we found a quiet spot and seconds later my dress was unzipped as he lifted me up setting me down on his still hard cock and I wrapped my legs around him. His hands reached down and cupped my bum as I rode him hard having minor orgasms each time I slammed back down on his cock again and again. As I found was normal for him when he takes me semi-publically his lust built fast as he held me against the wall and started pounding my pussy until he filled my pussy with his reward. Just then we heard voices coming closer and we quickly fixed ourselves as he took my hand saying let's go as we headed towards an exit to the car. Fenway doesn't have an actual parking lot of their own, just a lot of privately owned lots the owners of those lots rent out spaced for parking for the game. Mark was ready for more because as soon as we got to the lot where he parked we were maybe halfway through it when he unzipped my dress as we walked to the car. As soon as we got there he bent me over the fender and drove his cock deep into my pussy and began pounding me hard and fast as his hands found my boobs which he held as he continued pounding my pussy before quickly pulling it out and driving it deep into my bum. Soon as it always does when my bum is being used my orgasm hit me and my juices started squirting from my pussy like a volcano erupting and soon after he began filling my bum with his man juice. All we could do was collapse onto the fender as we recovered until his softening cock slipped from my bum and gathering my strength I quickly squatted down taking his cock into my mouth to clean it off and to suck the remaining drops of his man juice from his cock. Just I finished collecting my reward we were both surprised when we heard male voices cheering us on as they clapped and whistled, As we looked ro see where the noise was coming from we found they were just a few cars away, neither of us knew how long they had been there watching but from their response it knew it was long enough that trying to act innocent was pointless. Where they were watching from they had a perfect view of Mark's firm bum and when I squatted down to clean off Mark's delicious cock with my dress open like it was while my face was hidden by Mark's body. My body was on full display allowing them to see my boobs and once I squatted down to clean mark's cock off my knees were spread open wide allowing them a clear view of my shaved wet pussy which I guess they liked as they all had their phones out taking photos and probably video's of what they saw. By the time I noticed that it was too late to bother so I just finished cleaning off Mark's cock and put it away after which he helped me to my feet and into the car with my dress still wide open allowing them one last view. They were so funny because as we drove by them to get out of the lot they all started clapping and cheering and Mark slowed down allowing them one last look at my boobies as we went by. On the ride home Mark told me that he had noticed the men watching us but he didn't say anything because knowing we had been caught was such a turn on for him he couldn't stop it. I could see how excited about it and soon his cock was hard and straining for release from the confines of his short and my duty was clear as I leaned down freeing his cock to suck it, my dress was still open so he began playing with my boobs as he drove and being on my knees my dress slid up leaving my bum and pussy on display to anyone in a car or truck high enough to see in.
Since then our "fun times" have expanded to where while not in full display being discreet never seems to cross Mark's mind which I have to admit I find arousing so no telling what will happen next.
Amazing time to meet mexx

Tabatha, Once AGAIN your confession has touched me, can visualise just what you and Mark get up to, may you have a lot more "fun times", but NEVER forget, WE want to hear about them...

Back