This is so embarrassing

Katie_

OFC Regular
I woke up to myself as a girl. I was a guy before but somehow I'm in like a universe where I am a girl and I always have been, like fully a girl with pussy and boobs. Nobody knows me as a guy. I don't know why is happened but I am just figuring things out.

I have a big kink of being teased and mocked about my change from being a guy. Like about all the girly and feminine stuff I have to do now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221115-152242~2.png
    Screenshot_20221115-152242~2.png
    420 KB · Views: 14
Hopefully you are female and Hopefully you were talking to me;otherwise, I look like a fuckin ' idiot!!

I woke up to myself as a girl. I was a guy before but somehow I'm in like a universe where I am a girl and I always have been, like fully a girl with pussy and boobs. Nobody knows me as a guy. I don't know why is happened but I am just figuring things out.

I have a big kink of being teased and mocked about my change from being a guy. Like about all the girly and feminine stuff I have to do now.
I want to fuck your sexy imagination! I'd love to learn more about such a creative young lady, don't you have to go shopping for some little girl panties?

Back