To my dearest CrazyDoll

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I

InvincibleLight

Words cannot describe my love for you. You've taken a broken, barely sane, girl like me, and made me a much better person. You take my breath away, and when I'm around you, I forget all of my pain. For the longest time, I rarely felt happiness or joy, but when I'm with you, its all I can feel. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you, and I will never let you go or let harm befall you. I hope this gives you a glimpse of how I feel, though it nowhere near does it justice. I will love you forever, with every fibre of my being, just as I do now. <3 <3 <3

Words cannot describe my love for you. You've taken a broken, barely sane, girl like me, and made me a much better person. You take my breath away, and when I'm around you, I forget all of my pain. For the longest time, I rarely felt happiness or joy, but when I'm with you, its all I can feel. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you, and I will never let you go or let harm befall you. I hope this gives you a glimpse of how I feel, though it nowhere near does it justice. I will love you forever, with every fibre of my being, just as I do now. <3 <3 <3
That is the best feeling in the world, remember that each day, and never let it slip away .

So beautiful Light, I am very happy for you both x

Back