Tonights Movie

echoed_spirit

OFC Regular
Tonights movie was called "West of Hell", and what hell I went through watching this film. It was movie about ...Well I don't know, but the idea was Western meets horror with the actors realizing they were in such a horrific film. No plot, no skill, and the sudden musical score half way through had me thinking it was a completely different film.... Marks out of 10.....-5

Tonight's movie was Cliffhanger, starring Sylvester Stallone, John Lithgow, Michael Rooker and Janine Turner. It was about a rockclimber who tried to save a life of his close friend, until she fell to her death in an accident. A year later, he portrays as a hermit, only to be convinced reluctantly to pursue rockclimbing again. Unbeknownst to the rockclimber and his peers, a group of terrorists have lost alot of money in a money extortion attempt. This resulted into total non-stop action and suspense.

This movie made me feel like I'm gonna have a vertigo, because I have a thing for heights. And the stuntwork which might not be 100% perfect, it's still entertaining enough to sit through the explosive action. Stallone and Lithgow fans will not be disappointed in that blockbuster.

Marks out of 10... 8.5

Sum of all Fears
Star filled with Ben Affleck, Morgan Freeman, James Cameron, and more.
A terrorist that purchases a nuclear bomb and plans to detonate it in the U.S. in hopes of starting WWIII.

Back