DSC03663.JPG
    724 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC03662.JPG
    DSC03662.JPG
    784.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC03584.JPG
    DSC03584.JPG
    619.9 KB · Views: 19
Beautiful! I wonder if there’s room in that tub for one more? :)
There always a space as long as she sees your hard rock cock while she was in the tub.She is super horny when she saw your cock& cum shooting on her pics.She said she wouldn't to suck your cock and swallow for cum if she met you.

Last edited:
Got some pussy spread and toy's fucking from the asian slut

Attachments

• DSC03719.jpg
    DSC03719.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC03718.JPG
    DSC03718.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 7
So as I was saying, had some fun with your pics. :) I like to share a little story about my fantasy when I post, hope you enjoy it. So here’s the first part.

I often received last minute invitations from friends, so when the message came in from Hotwife70, i wasn’t about to refuse. It said, “come over, we have a surprise for you. “ I walked into the room that was listed in the email I received. The instructions were pretty clear: 1) leave clothes by the door, 2) drink plenty of water and 3) get you cock out and ready, and make sure your balls are good and full.

I knew they both enjoyed seeing her covered in cum. And I was determined to give it my best shot.

When I opened the door she was spread out on the bed. Mr Hotwife70’s cock was already out and she was using it for nipple play. Oh those lovely nipples. They motioned me over and I presented my cock. In the past this fantastic horny couple have asked me to help cover her in cum. As my dick moved closer to her, I was wondering if she might be ready to have a taste. Would she pull my cock towards her nipple as she sucked him off? Then perhaps take me in next? They say two heads are better than one.

...to be continued.

View attachment 65559
She'll offer have your cock in her mouth and will start to work it up with her tongue then lastly will take as most as she could in deep in her mouth.

Just as I thought she might open her sweet mouth and suck me off, she turned around and spread a delicious pussy for us. My already hard cock ready to slide in. Mmmm I love the pink wet folds framed by the soft hair around her slit, glistening with her pussy juices.

View attachment 65630
Her routine is give the man BJ until his cock rock hard while she her pussy gotten excited and lube up to be ready enjoy what her hard working for..

Finally got a good view on this,done often but cum so fast that and have no time to focus on the camera.

Attachments

• IMG_20200531_010758.jpg
    IMG_20200531_010758.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
Asian milf ass fuck...

Attachments

• image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 10
My wife admitted she fantasizes to fuck white cock saying they look hot,sexy and erotic to taste.She would prefers white cock if I ever arrange another cock to share her Asian tight but flexible pussy.

As as I step back and see her cum covered body I hope Hotwife had a nice relaxing soak in the tub. I thought I saw a little smile peek through her facial mask. Much like the little bit of nipple peeking though the cum mask that I prepared for her. Its good for the skin, after all. And I think we’re both well relaxed now. :)

View attachment 65680
A little secret about her when come to that,she normally try her best to please your cock by sucking it,work it up again then offers all 3 holes for you to give her the long last white she has crave for long.

Tried 9'' BBC cocktoy for her first time and creamed all over it while sucked my cock dry.She wanted every week.DSC03737.JPGDSC03739.JPGDSC03741.JPGDSC03742.JPGDSC03744.JPGDSC03746.JPGDSC03747.JPGDSC03750.JPG

Back