After 3 marriages and 3 divorces, After being an Avid Fan of eating pussy, an Lover of the look, smell and taste of the female body...
Even that i've always been an open minded guy, but was never attracted to the idea of experimenting with somebody from my same gender.
One day, while assisting a friend in pleasure his wife, she was sucking my cock while i lay down in the bed enjoying it... the sucking technique suddenly changed, it felt good, but different, then I felt an extra tongue... surprised, i looked down and realized that both were sucking my cock at the same time!
I didn't complained cause TBH... it felt awesome! then at one moment, one was sucking my cock while the other has his face buried between my butt cheeks and his tongue digging in my hole... I was in heaven!
After that, one thing led to another and I started experimenting with new ways... discovering new ways of feeling pleasure, letting my body, not my mind, dictate sensations until that moment unknown to me.
Now... The big mistake wasn't trying new things and hating them—it was trying them and loving them too much.
Even that i've always been an open minded guy, but was never attracted to the idea of experimenting with somebody from my same gender.
One day, while assisting a friend in pleasure his wife, she was sucking my cock while i lay down in the bed enjoying it... the sucking technique suddenly changed, it felt good, but different, then I felt an extra tongue... surprised, i looked down and realized that both were sucking my cock at the same time!
I didn't complained cause TBH... it felt awesome! then at one moment, one was sucking my cock while the other has his face buried between my butt cheeks and his tongue digging in my hole... I was in heaven!
After that, one thing led to another and I started experimenting with new ways... discovering new ways of feeling pleasure, letting my body, not my mind, dictate sensations until that moment unknown to me.
Now... The big mistake wasn't trying new things and hating them—it was trying them and loving them too much.