Trinity

Hey everyone my name is Trinity, Im from Pennsylvania. I have a cum obsession. Being new to the site I realize there are things you cant say here like you can on other ones I have been on. Where can I find the dos and donts of this chat room. I guess I mentioned piss play in one chat room and then I was banned for using it but all the other ones I have been on allowed it. I understand no minors, no blood, feces, and animals because those are my limits as well lol along with no incest. SO if anyone wants to help a girl out thanks. Other then that um im a pole dancer, nicki minaj fan lol like biggest fan, I just tried sushi for the first time yesterday loved it lol. And im an open book20190425_124149.jpg

Hey everyone my name is Trinity, Im from Pennsylvania. I have a cum obsession. Being new to the site I realize there are things you cant say here like you can on other ones I have been on. Where can I find the dos and donts of this chat room. I guess I mentioned piss play in one chat room and then I was banned for using it but all the other ones I have been on allowed it. I understand no minors, no blood, feces, and animals because those are my limits as well lol along with no incest. SO if anyone wants to help a girl out thanks. Other then that um im a pole dancer, nicki minaj fan lol like biggest fan, I just tried sushi for the first time yesterday loved it lol. And im an open bookView attachment 27404
Stunning lady chat soon

Hey everyone my name is Trinity, Im from Pennsylvania. I have a cum obsession. Being new to the site I realize there are things you cant say here like you can on other ones I have been on. Where can I find the dos and donts of this chat room. I guess I mentioned piss play in one chat room and then I was banned for using it but all the other ones I have been on allowed it. I understand no minors, no blood, feces, and animals because those are my limits as well lol along with no incest. SO if anyone wants to help a girl out thanks. Other then that um im a pole dancer, nicki minaj fan lol like biggest fan, I just tried sushi for the first time yesterday loved it lol. And im an open bookView attachment 27404
Chat soon xx

I haven't had a chance to do it yet but I SO want to do piss play, I think it's VERY HOT! I have had women squirt in my face and I loved it.

hi Trinity nice to meet you.

Hello Trinity welcome. My name Jason. Your a very sexy and I'm horny as he'll and need help x

Ya know I'm the King where I come from, I'd love to show you around on how shit go down here

Back