Vixxxen you should read this it's Mango

Mangoman13

Hey Miss Vixxxen is it "Hot" where your at. Cause I'm in Western Washington and it's really hot over here like 80° to 90° sometimeso_O

It does get hot here at times. Summers here can be brutal. This summer has been really cool and nice.

It does get hot here at times. Summers here can be brutal. This summer has been really cool and nice.
Well here in WA state it our summer too. And for the most part it's been really dry most of our summer with temps well into the 80'a & 90's & btw why did u choose to take a self picture of you while giving the bird? Where you angry at a certain someone {wink-wink} just asking ya know.:rolleyes:

lolol I wasn't mad at anyone. I just take pics like that sometimes. I have a few of them.

lolol I wasn't mad at anyone. I just take pics like that sometimes. I have a few of them.
Oh, alright Ms.Vixxxen and btw R U Following me on this chat site cause if you haven't started already it'd be reall cool if you would please ;-) Thanxs.

Oh, alright Ms.Vixxxen and btw R U Following me on this chat site cause if you haven't started already it'd be reall cool if you would please ;-) Thanxs.
Because I think your a wonderful lady to chat it up in this site and you seam like a pretty nice friend to. Even tho I don't know you all to well and I been on this chat room site for a few months, it just seems like your a good friend even tho you know. And the same would go for me as well cause you don't know me all to well either. I am a nice person tho. So that's all I got to say P.S B-F-N {bye for now}:cool::D:)

Back