183.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG4.jpg
    IMG4.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG5.jpg
    IMG5.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 14
Been so long I fucked my wet pussy with old cock inside me
I'd love to slide my big thick hard cock deep inside you babe and make you squeal as it stretches your tight young pussy and I'd fuck n lick your holes for hours and fill your tight ass with my cum and I can tell you for certain that you would love every minute of it and I'd make you cum many many times and I'm Karl I'm 48 From Cardiff Wales IMG_20231105_004107.jpg

Been so long I fucked my wet pussy with old cock inside me
Hmmmm I'd love to have your wet pussy grinding back n forth over my tounge so I can shove my tongue deep inside you and taste you sweet juices babe as you cum over and over then maybe fuck both your tight holes for a few hours

Hmmmm I'd love to have your wet pussy grinding back n forth over my tounge so I can shove my tongue deep inside you and taste you sweet juices babe as you cum over and over then maybe fuck both your tight holes for a few hours
Well you would love me fucking you deep n hard for hours as I'd make you cum many many times and your holes would be somewhat sore afterwards but you would be happy

I'd love to slide my big thick hard cock deep inside you babe and make you squeal as it stretches your tight young pussy and I'd fuck n lick your holes for hours and fill your tight ass with my cum and I can tell you for certain that you would love every minute of it and I'd make you cum many many times and I'm Karl I'm 48 From Cardiff Wales View attachment 72152
And as you see year drops cumming out of my eyes, from worshiping your cock, as I suck deeper and deeper into my throat, gagging and crying but I can’t give up daddy, I take your whole cock and slowly work on fitting your balls and cock fully into my mouth, you tell me I’m such a good little girl, and slap my face and tell me to swallow your load, my eyes beg for it
You edge and edge as tease me, but you don’t cum, you take your cock out and tell me to get on my hand and knees doggy style and flip me over and I beg for a cream pie as you slide into my tight tight little pussy
Begging to be filled with your sweet cummies
Baby loves daddy’s cummies

Mmmm love to help you with my 67yo thick curved cock and talented tongueView attachment 72246
And as you see year drops cumming out of my eyes, from worshiping your cock, as I suck deeper and deeper into my throat, gagging and crying but I can’t give up daddy, I take your whole cock and slowly work on fitting your balls and cock fully into my mouth, you tell me I’m such a good little girl, and slap my face and tell me to swallow your load, my eyes beg for it
You edge and edge as tease me, but you don’t cum, you take your cock out and tell me to get on my hand and knees doggy style and flip me over and I beg for a cream pie as you slide into my tight tight little pussy
Begging to be filled with your sweet cummies
Baby loves daddy’s cummies

Attachments

• Snapchat-1651475853.jpg
    Snapchat-1651475853.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 12
  • Snapchat-2037486354.jpg
    Snapchat-2037486354.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Snapchat-271353926.jpg
    Snapchat-271353926.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh fuck baby girl - you make daddy’s cock so hard and feel so special. Your tight little cunnie hugs and squeezes it so deliciously that my head swells and wants to fill your cunnie - but not yet. I want you to suck it some more but now daddy wants to taste your sweetness and lick and suck your clitty. Bring your wet little pussy down on daddy’s lips while you suck my swollen head - but not enough to make me cum. Mmmm your cunny tastes so good as daddy slides his tongue in to fuck your wet hole but especially as I suck and nibble your clitty. Ooooh I love that it makes you squirm and II feel it get hard as some lovely girl cum leaks over my face…

This 67yo cock would love to fuck that wet pussy…but first I see a clit that needs some serious oral attention needed…View attachment 72205
So hot daddy
Oh fuck baby girl - you make daddy’s cock so hard and feel so special. Your tight little cunnie hugs and squeezes it so deliciously that my head swells and wants to fill your cunnie - but not yet. I want you to suck it some more but now daddy wants to taste your sweetness and lick and suck your clitty. Bring your wet little pussy down on daddy’s lips while you suck my swollen head - but not enough to make me cum. Mmmm your cunny tastes so good as daddy slides his tongue in to fuck your wet hole but especially as I suck and nibble your clitty. Ooooh I love that it makes you squirm and II feel it get hard as some lovely girl cum leaks over my face…
Yummy

FreakyCandy it would be a great pleasure for me to be this old cock in which you so desire. Hit Me Back ASAP BABE XOXO

Attachments

• IMG20211102195302.jpg
    IMG20211102195302.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
I’ll have old cock one day .

Just stuck with this 35 year old average cock lol. No complaints but maybe they have all just been nice lol

Back