Well...

eliasbaby97

OFC Regular
It’s a tale as old as time... I love older men. Even when I was in high school, I fantasized about my teachers fucking me on their desks constantly. In fact, when I was 15, I was totally head over heels in love with my English teacher. I masturbated to the thought of him almost every day. I spent the entirety of class daydreaming about him keeping me after class, & me going down on him.

Luckily for me, I got to fuck him after high school. It was better than I could’ve imagined. And legal, at that!

I wish a sexy older man would walk right up to me and ask to fuck me... I might let him. :p

It’s a tale as old as time... I love older men. Even when I was in high school, I fantasized about my teachers fucking me on their desks constantly. In fact, when I was 15, I was totally head over heels in love with my English teacher. I masturbated to the thought of him almost every day. I spent the entirety of class daydreaming about him keeping me after class, & me going down on him.

Luckily for me, I got to fuck him after high school. It was better than I could’ve imagined. And legal, at that!

I wish a sexy older man would walk right up to me and ask to fuck me... I might let him. :p
How old you like them??? How old are you now???

Sexy story,id love to be that older dude for u

Back