What a day, Monday's are always, well crazy it feels sometimes

T

Truth1sm

Wow, last week in August alreadys....and a hot day. I was in the office, and fortunately I have my own office, but we pretty much have an 'open door' policy, in otherwords, door is always open unless you are have a personnel meeting.

Slow day, a lot people off for the last Summer week (considered by most) leading up to the Labor Day weekend. I just have been in a horny funk lately. Usually I am very dedicated and focused with my position. Lately, I just am so much thinking of havying some slighty bossy, confident woman make me do things.

Specifically: Tell me, command me to please her. (I generally find myself leading most if not all the time). I want her to shove me on the bed, tell me to shut up and listen, and to do what she tells me to do. I want her to straddle my face and tell me to lick her, suck her and eat her pussy until she cums on my face. All the while slowly stroking my cock, but not letting me release.

Anyway, today, this thought was overwhelming me. Every fellow female colleague I saw almost made me think about this desire. My cock grew and got hard in my slacks. Door Open..Shit...fuck, so I took the risk, I never do, I unzipped my pants,pulled out my cock and started to stroke it, especially the head. Had my chair pulled in close to my desk which faces outward.

I came to my senses, and had to just say 'no' and put my cock away, went into the bathroom and washed off my hands.........nothing else remarkable happened. Just another Monday. My confession today........glad to be home.

Back