What a great weekend I had

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
What a weekend I had soon after I met the man I would come to know as my Master, it wasn't what I expected and at first a little scary but it ended up being so much fun. As far back as I can remember I have always been attracted to men 40 years old and older and sometimes I'll meet one and it will change my whole life. A while ago I met such a man and within seconds my will power didn't exist when it came to his wishes, what ever he wanted my body would just obey before I could even think of it. At first it was simple things, getting undressed before entering his house, wearing a collar and leash, and of course calling him Master, as if he was testing his control over me. I was given a word to say if at anytime I didn't want to obey his wishes and I was made to understand that once said there was no second chances, what ever was happening would end and I would dress and leave never to return again. Over time I quickly learned that I was for his sexual pleasure, not my own, and that I would be used however he wished, any time or place he wanted and any hesitation on my part would be a punishable offense, and how would be up to him. Once that was understood Master began training me to fight my own natural sexual responses until I had earned such a reward by pleasing his needs. If I did that well enough Master would allow me to have an orgasm, and even how I would be allowed to have it. Master told me that if I wasn't pleasing enough I wouldn't be allowed to orgasm and it would make me try harder next time. I was never allowed any privacy for any reason, weather permitting when I needed to use the bathroom I was put on my leash and taken out for a "walk" to a sand box in the back yard. When the weather didn't allow that I had a kitty litter box to use, both of which were my responsibility to clean. I don't understand it but as embarrassing as it was having Master standing there watching me the only thing I wanted was for Master to be proud of me so I accepted that right away. Each weekend I'd be trained to accept more and more and after a few weekends of training something happened that really tested me, up until them when I was there it was just Master and I but one day that all changed. I was naked as usual and just came back in from my walk when Master told me he wanted a blow job and so as He sat in his favorite chair in the living room I crawled over on my hands and knees to do as he wished. Ever since my first taste of a man's hard cock in my mouth I loved it, and then when i got the special treat when he finished I wanted more and more of it so I was happy that master allowed me to suck it. I was just getting my first taste of his sweet pre-cum when I heard the front door open and several men's voices as they saw what was happening. Needless to say where I was naked and sucking Master's cock my first instinct was to run and hide but Master quickly grabbed my hair ordering me to finish. I had learned that if I didn't do as Master told me I'd be punished then made to do it anyway so I soon had Master's cock in my mouth once again sucking on it to earn my treat. I had forgotten all about the men who came in as I got another taste of Master's sweet juice seeping from the tip as my head moved up and down on his cock sucking it harder trying to earn my treat. Master was so kind as I had earned his trust by now so let go of my head and moved his hands down to my boobies to play with them as I sucked. All too soon I felt Master's cock jump in my mouth and I knew I'd be receiving my treat very soon so I began sucking on it even harder and faster until Master started filling my mouth with his treat which I happily swallowed not wanting to waste a single drop. Soon after I got all there was to enjoy as his soft cock slipped from my mouth and I felt Master's fingers rubbing my pussy telling me I was such a good little cunt which made me feel so proud. It was then when I remembered the men sitting there watching me when I heard one of them tell Master that my cunt did look very nice and Master told them it was sweet. As Master turned me to face his company while still on my knees master reached down from behind and began rubbing my cunt as the men watched then something happened I was not expecting at all. As Master's fingers slipped into my cunt I heard him say he forgot his manners then asked the men if they'd like a blow job telling everyone that I did it very good. I guess them watching me care for Master's needs was enjoyable to them because as soon as Master said that they all stood up and dropped their shorts allowing their cocks to spring to attention. As they sat back down Master leaned down and whispered in my ear to be a good little cunt and make him proud and as his fingers slipped from my cunt I quickly crawled over to one of the men and put his cock into my mouth. I guess it had been a while since he had sex because soon after I began sucking his cock a got my first taste of his sweet pre-cum and within a few sucks he began filling my mouth with my treat. It didn't take very long to suck every last drop out and I quickly crawled over to the next man to earn my treat but just as before it wasn't long before I earned my reward and rushed over the the next one until I began sucking the 5th man who had stopped over. All of the men were so nice playing and rubbing my boobies as I worked to earn my treat which really felt good. As I got my first taste of the man's sweet pre-cum I felt Master's hands grab my hips and as I was taught I quickly opened my legs allowing him easy access. As I felt Master's cock slipping deep into my cunt he leaned forward and whispered in my ear that seeing i was being such a good little cunt he was going to allow me rewards as I wanted as he began pounding into me hard and fast as I continued sucking on the last man's cock. By the time Master finished using my cunt I had three rewards already and the man's who's cock I was sucking had long since finished and moved away. Once again Master surprised me when as he finished using my cunt he told his friends there were welcomed to try my cunt, or bum if they wanted. Some of the men were so funny because when it was their turn they couldn't decide if they wanted to use my cunt or my bum so they started in my cunt the switched to my bum to give me my treat. Over the next few hours as they used my bum, cunt, and even my mouth again they were kind enough to give me so many rewards I lost track of how many I had. As the last man finished filling my cunt with my treat I looked and saw all the men, Master included, just laying about on their chairs with their soft cocks just laying there in need of rest. It took me a few minutes to gather my strength to stand up and go over to my litter box to tinkle. As I squatted down to pee all the juice the men had filled my bum and cunt with came pouring out as I tinkled and I heard master say I was such a good little cunt which made me feel so proud. Since then each weekend when I'm there Master's friends come over to visit and Master allows them to use me which I am so proud of and work very hard to be pleasing for them. Master has told me that most of them are his neighbors and they're married so like most older couples their sex life has faded, it some cases to none at all, so Master allowing them to use me means a lot to them. They are all around Master's age, mid to late 50's and so nice so I am happy to help them and it makes Master proud of me which is my goal. They are always so nice and take me for my walks as needed and will even take the time to flush out my cunt and bum with the hose before bring me back in. Master is so funny telling them that they're spoiling me but they always say that I'm such a good little cunt so I should be rewarded which is so nice of them.
part 1 of 2

What a weekend I had soon after I met the man I would come to know as my Master, it wasn't what I expected and at first a little scary but it ended up being so much fun. As far back as I can remember I have always been attracted to men 40 years old and older and sometimes I'll meet one and it will change my whole life. A while ago I met such a man and within seconds my will power didn't exist when it came to his wishes, what ever he wanted my body would just obey before I could even think of it. At first it was simple things, getting undressed before entering his house, wearing a collar and leash, and of course calling him Master, as if he was testing his control over me. I was given a word to say if at anytime I didn't want to obey his wishes and I was made to understand that once said there was no second chances, what ever was happening would end and I would dress and leave never to return again. Over time I quickly learned that I was for his sexual pleasure, not my own, and that I would be used however he wished, any time or place he wanted and any hesitation on my part would be a punishable offense, and how would be up to him. Once that was understood Master began training me to fight my own natural sexual responses until I had earned such a reward by pleasing his needs. If I did that well enough Master would allow me to have an orgasm, and even how I would be allowed to have it. Master told me that if I wasn't pleasing enough I wouldn't be allowed to orgasm and it would make me try harder next time. I was never allowed any privacy for any reason, weather permitting when I needed to use the bathroom I was put on my leash and taken out for a "walk" to a sand box in the back yard. When the weather didn't allow that I had a kitty litter box to use, both of which were my responsibility to clean. I don't understand it but as embarrassing as it was having Master standing there watching me the only thing I wanted was for Master to be proud of me so I accepted that right away. Each weekend I'd be trained to accept more and more and after a few weekends of training something happened that really tested me, up until them when I was there it was just Master and I but one day that all changed. I was naked as usual and just came back in from my walk when Master told me he wanted a blow job and so as He sat in his favorite chair in the living room I crawled over on my hands and knees to do as he wished. Ever since my first taste of a man's hard cock in my mouth I loved it, and then when i got the special treat when he finished I wanted more and more of it so I was happy that master allowed me to suck it. I was just getting my first taste of his sweet pre-cum when I heard the front door open and several men's voices as they saw what was happening. Needless to say where I was naked and sucking Master's cock my first instinct was to run and hide but Master quickly grabbed my hair ordering me to finish. I had learned that if I didn't do as Master told me I'd be punished then made to do it anyway so I soon had Master's cock in my mouth once again sucking on it to earn my treat. I had forgotten all about the men who came in as I got another taste of Master's sweet juice seeping from the tip as my head moved up and down on his cock sucking it harder trying to earn my treat. Master was so kind as I had earned his trust by now so let go of my head and moved his hands down to my boobies to play with them as I sucked. All too soon I felt Master's cock jump in my mouth and I knew I'd be receiving my treat very soon so I began sucking on it even harder and faster until Master started filling my mouth with his treat which I happily swallowed not wanting to waste a single drop. Soon after I got all there was to enjoy as his soft cock slipped from my mouth and I felt Master's fingers rubbing my pussy telling me I was such a good little cunt which made me feel so proud. It was then when I remembered the men sitting there watching me when I heard one of them tell Master that my cunt did look very nice and Master told them it was sweet. As Master turned me to face his company while still on my knees master reached down from behind and began rubbing my cunt as the men watched then something happened I was not expecting at all. As Master's fingers slipped into my cunt I heard him say he forgot his manners then asked the men if they'd like a blow job telling everyone that I did it very good. I guess them watching me care for Master's needs was enjoyable to them because as soon as Master said that they all stood up and dropped their shorts allowing their cocks to spring to attention. As they sat back down Master leaned down and whispered in my ear to be a good little cunt and make him proud and as his fingers slipped from my cunt I quickly crawled over to one of the men and put his cock into my mouth. I guess it had been a while since he had sex because soon after I began sucking his cock a got my first taste of his sweet pre-cum and within a few sucks he began filling my mouth with my treat. It didn't take very long to suck every last drop out and I quickly crawled over to the next man to earn my treat but just as before it wasn't long before I earned my reward and rushed over the the next one until I began sucking the 5th man who had stopped over. All of the men were so nice playing and rubbing my boobies as I worked to earn my treat which really felt good. As I got my first taste of the man's sweet pre-cum I felt Master's hands grab my hips and as I was taught I quickly opened my legs allowing him easy access. As I felt Master's cock slipping deep into my cunt he leaned forward and whispered in my ear that seeing i was being such a good little cunt he was going to allow me rewards as I wanted as he began pounding into me hard and fast as I continued sucking on the last man's cock. By the time Master finished using my cunt I had three rewards already and the man's who's cock I was sucking had long since finished and moved away. Once again Master surprised me when as he finished using my cunt he told his friends there were welcomed to try my cunt, or bum if they wanted. Some of the men were so funny because when it was their turn they couldn't decide if they wanted to use my cunt or my bum so they started in my cunt the switched to my bum to give me my treat. Over the next few hours as they used my bum, cunt, and even my mouth again they were kind enough to give me so many rewards I lost track of how many I had. As the last man finished filling my cunt with my treat I looked and saw all the men, Master included, just laying about on their chairs with their soft cocks just laying there in need of rest. It took me a few minutes to gather my strength to stand up and go over to my litter box to tinkle. As I squatted down to pee all the juice the men had filled my bum and cunt with came pouring out as I tinkled and I heard master say I was such a good little cunt which made me feel so proud. Since then each weekend when I'm there Master's friends come over to visit and Master allows them to use me which I am so proud of and work very hard to be pleasing for them. Master has told me that most of them are his neighbors and they're married so like most older couples their sex life has faded, it some cases to none at all, so Master allowing them to use me means a lot to them. They are all around Master's age, mid to late 50's and so nice so I am happy to help them and it makes Master proud of me which is my goal. They are always so nice and take me for my walks as needed and will even take the time to flush out my cunt and bum with the hose before bring me back in. Master is so funny telling them that they're spoiling me but they always say that I'm such a good little cunt so I should be rewarded which is so nice of them.
part 1 of 2
Well ... as long as you are happy and don't get yourself into any trouble, I guess that I approve. It isn't exactly my lifestyle, but go for it.

Attachments

• H - New 4K -220.jpg
    H - New 4K -220.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back