What I want ~

TashaX

OFC Regular
How I wish you'd make your way into my bed from the foot of it, leaving a trail of soft kisses along my legs as you make your way up and in between them. Your hand holding onto a thigh as you keep it spread whilst the other continues to make its journey upwards along my body. With a flick and twirl of your tongue on my clit, you'd begin teasing me, making me let out soft moans. Not long after, you'd slide your tongue up and down between my folds, often playing with my tight hole as you thrust the tip in and out slowly. I'd be waking from my slumber, a hand of mine reaching down to place atop of your head with my fingers gripping onto your hair as I slowly but surely begin to ride your mouth, feeling myself getting worked up even more so. Feeling my pussy ache, the need for something more growing, I mutter the word 'please', and upon hearing the word slip past my mouth, you tease my hole with a finger before sliding it in and fucking me with it. You have me squirming, moaning, dripping wet and throbbing. You pick up the pace and fuck me harder, adding in another finger whilst doing so as your mouth then focuses on my clit, sucking on it, grazing it with your teeth a little. You'd keep at it for a while, changing up your tempo and methods. God, the need to cum would just keep building, and you'd make sure I do exactly that. Gasping, back arching with my body briefly tensing up as I come undone before you, leaving my body to be a trembling mess.

How I wish you'd make your way into my bed from the foot of it, leaving a trail of soft kisses along my legs as you make your way up and in between them. Your hand holding onto a thigh as you keep it spread whilst the other continues to make its journey upwards along my body. With a flick and twirl of your tongue on my clit, you'd begin teasing me, making me let out soft moans. Not long after, you'd slide your tongue up and down between my folds, often playing with my tight hole as you thrust the tip in and out slowly. I'd be waking from my slumber, a hand of mine reaching down to place atop of your head with my fingers gripping onto your hair as I slowly but surely begin to ride your mouth, feeling myself getting worked up even more so. Feeling my pussy ache, the need for something more growing, I mutter the word 'please', and upon hearing the word slip past my mouth, you tease my hole with a finger before sliding it in and fucking me with it. You have me squirming, moaning, dripping wet and throbbing. You pick up the pace and fuck me harder, adding in another finger whilst doing so as your mouth then focuses on my clit, sucking on it, grazing it with your teeth a little. You'd keep at it for a while, changing up your tempo and methods. God, the need to cum would just keep building, and you'd make sure I do exactly that. Gasping, back arching with my body briefly tensing up as I come undone before you, leaving my body to be a trembling mess.
I make my way up and in between them ,then I say " sit on my face, please".....

Back