Whats wrong with me??

MissShalini

I just met someone. It took 2 days of dirty chats n voice/video sex to get mad with excitement. So we met finally in a brief time-bounded date and couldn't do much just dirty kissing n hand holding. But the way he touched me, man I felt that power and passion I was longing since ages.To my surprise I was wet immediately.
The guy was bit mysterious. After few video sex, he said he couldn't take it further. I respected his situation n wish and didn't contact him again.
But now issue with me is I can't get arouse with my husband's touch. He doesn't have that passion and the way he hold me, is so lame.
The idea of cheating gives me thrill..

I'd suggest you try a little role play. Either you or your husband spend the day at a friends or out doing something then you both go to a prearranged bar or something and adopt a random persona. Maybe hire a hotel room for the niggt and invite this new stranger back for some drinks and fun.
Sometimes changing things up is all it takes to get that spark back.

I just met someone. It took 2 days of dirty chats n voice/video sex to get mad with excitement. So we met finally in a brief time-bounded date and couldn't do much just dirty kissing n hand holding. But the way he touched me, man I felt that power and passion I was longing since ages.To my surprise I was wet immediately.
The guy was bit mysterious. After few video sex, he said he couldn't take it further. I respected his situation n wish and didn't contact him again.
But now issue with me is I can't get arouse with my husband's touch. He doesn't have that passion and the way he hold me, is so lame.
The idea of cheating gives me thrill..
Honestly u sound like u need some irish lovin

I'd suggest you try a little role play. Either you or your husband spend the day at a friends or out doing something then you both go to a prearranged bar or something and adopt a random persona. Maybe hire a hotel room for the niggt and invite this new stranger back for some drinks and fun.
Sometimes changing things up is all it takes to get that spark back.
Woah! That seems like a great advice. Hope it works.
Thank you so much

Back