Why I Won't do Rape Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinegasm55

OFC Regular
So, I was on another chat site and I started a roleplay with a girl. I was playing her friend's dad and she was playing a 19 year-old. I'm cool with that; but, we didn't get into enough detail about how the roleplay would unfold.

Her initial protesting wasn't a turn on for me. Eventually, it turned out that she legitimately wanted it to be a rape scene. So, needless to say, I lost all interest. I couldn't keep going. I couldn't get any joy out of it.

I don't think I'm virtue signaling by saying that I want my female partners to enjoy the experience. I understand that some girls have rape fantasies - one of my ex-girlfriends had rape fantasies. I'm just not into it.

Even in a fantasy, I don't want to be that guy. It disgusts me to think of myself that way. I want enthusiasm from my sexual partners. I want the girl to want me as much as I want her.

I don't judge girls who have rape fantasies.

I do judge guys who get off on the idea of taking on the role of the rapist.

Seriously, how does it get you off to play the role of a person who is hurting another human being? How do you take joy in that?

I will never fool around with a girl who is pretending that I'm fucking her against her will. It does nothing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back