Wrongfully accused

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
It was just a normal day, I had to run to the store to pick up a couple things as I have done many times before, today was different though.... I had finished my shopping and paid for what I got and was just about outside when a older man stopped me and said he was store security. He then grabbed my arm and he told me I needed to come with him, as expected my next question was why and he told me he had been watching me and saw me take something. I had to laugh and said of course I did and held up the bags with the different items in it I was purchased. He then told me not to be a smart ass and repeated I had to go with him or I could deal with the police instead. Thinking he just made a mistake I said I'd go with him expecting everything would be cleared up in no time once he realized his mistake. With that we headed through the store and into a elevator as he said we were going to the security office and as the elevator doors closed he told me I'd make it a lot easier on myself if I'd just hand over what I stole. I said I didn't steal anything and he just laughed and said he's heard that before and soon after we were walking into the security office. Once inside he locked the door and pointed to a chair telling me to sit and as I did I asked him what it was he thinks I stole and he told me to stop playing stupid telling me he saw me take the lipstick. He then took the bag from me and looked inside saying it wasn't in there so I must still have it. About this time he told me again I could make it a lot easier on myself if I'd just admit what I did and once again I said I didn't steal anything. He then said "Fine, we'll do it the hard way" as he turned on his computer asking me my full name telling me once he had the reports filled out he'd turn me over to the police. I admit I was getting a little nervous and grabbed the bags dumping them onto off his desk him telling him to look for himself. As he looked over the contents I had dumped out he said he could see it wasn't there but it was small enough that I could of hidden in on me. With that he asked if I'd be willing to let him frisk me and before I could even answer he said either he could do it or the police would. My only thought was to just get this cleared up so I said fine and he told me to stand up and put my hands on the desk. Being summer i just had on a skirt, a light top and a light wind breaker which he checked first then came over behind me to frisk me. As I stood there he started running his fingers through my hair then down to my shoulders continuing down my back then up my sides. Usually during the summer I don't wear a bra but where my top was pretty sheer I did have one on and he quickly reached around cupping my breasts in his hands squeezing them lightly. Just as quick his hands left my boobs and soon found their way to my skirt as he rubbed my bum then reaching around ran his hands over my tummy and then between my legs ever so quickly. I was quickly becoming annoyed by all this and with a sarcastic tone said I told you I didn't steal anything and he said we'd find out soon enough. He then told me to turn around and face him and as I did he told me I could still be hiding it on me where it was so small. With that he told me to take off my top and bra so he could check to make sure it wasn't hidden then there and he must of sensed my hesitation as he added, if not we'll just let the police do that. It was just something about his tone of voice and as I looked him over I said "Fine" and unbuttoned my top letting it slip off and handed it to him. As he searched that I removed my bra and was handed that to him also leaving me standing there topless. As he looked at me running his fingers over my bra he smiled and said "Now the skirt" got a tingle between my lags as I heard myself say "Yes Sir" as i quickly unhooked it letting it fall to the floor and quickly picking it up handing it to him. His eyes never left me as his fingers searched my skirt and he told me, "Now the panties" and wasted no times slipping them down my legs and stepping out of them as I handed my now damp panties to him to check. As I stood there completely naked now looking at him as he held my panties I heard myself sarcastically ask, "Now are you satisfied now that I didn't steal anything." At first he didn't say anything and just bunched my damp panties in his hand and I couldn't help but notice the bagginess in the front of his pants was quickly disappearing as he looked at me, it took him a couple of minutes but slowly he said "not yet" As soon as he spoke I knew that things had changes, he commanding voice had mellowed sounding almost sheepishly as he told me to place my hands on the desk once again. As I did he said he had to be thorough as he came up behind me rubbing his hands over my bum then quickly between my legs slowly rubbing his fingers between my soaked pussy lips before slipping one deep inside. As his finger explored me I heard myself moan softly as I felt him use his foot to spread my feet open wider allowing him better access. It was if the whole world stopped, all I could think of was that finger exploring my wetness when he quickly removed it sliding it deep into my bum until I felt his had pressing against me. It was all too much as my whole body started shaking as he slid his finger in and out of my bum as my juices began running down my legs. I don't know how much time had passed but the next thing I knew I was on my knees facing him as my eyes quickly focused on his now rock hard cock just inches from my face and mouth. My mouth just fell open wide as he moved closer allowing the tip to slip past my lips and i needed more. This time it was my hands reaching around him as I grabbed his firm butt cheeks pulling him closer until his ball bad was resting comfortably on my chin. Ever since my first taste and feel of a man's cock I was hooked and his just seemed to taste extra good so I couldn't help myself from sucking his hard and fast. Soon was I treated to the super sweet taste of his pre-juice which made me want my treat even more as I sucked him ever harder until I felt his first blast wash against the back of my mouth. All too soon I had sucked the last remaining drops from his softening man tool and as it slipped from my mouth I felt him reach down and help me to my feet. My head was spinning and it made it impossible to stand so he guided me over and laid me down on his desk as I tried to recover. My whole body felt like a limp noodle and all I could do was lay there trying to catch my breath unable to move. Just then I felt my legs being lifted up and opened wide and as he held them up in the air he began licking up my juices that ran down my legs, first one, than the other. Once he collected all there was he placed them over his shoulder and looking up for just a moment he smiled as he leaned his head down driving his tongue deep inside me. At first my body started jumping and he had to hold me down as he continued licking and sucking my juices from my pussy causing my body to shake uncontrollably as his finger slid deep into my bum to help hold me down. Soon after my body went limp once again and after a time I felt my legs being lifted off his shoulders and my knees being pushed up to my shoulder's as he opened them wider. Happily as he was licking me his cock came back to life and as I laid there unable to resist even if I wanted he slowly slipped ever so slowly into my needy pussy. As inch by inch slipped in it seems like hours had passed before I felt him pressed against the cheeks of my bum as my whole world began spinning once again. As he held it deep inside me he leaned forward taking one of my nipples into his mouth and as he nibbled on it he ever so slowly withdrew his cock from my pussy then without warning drove it deep into my bum until he was pressed against my bum cheeks. Almost instantly I had the most intense orgasm causing my juices to spray out of my pussy like a volcano erupting landing all over his belly and chest. Seeing that happened encouraged him and he began pounding my bum harder and faster causing my pussy to erupt over and over again. I remember feeling him slamming into my bum harder than ever as he began filling it with his own juice and I must of passed out. The next thing I knew a couple of hors had passed, I was once again cleaned up and fully dressed as I laid on his desk and as my mind cleared i heard him say, "I guess you didn't steal anything after all, you can go." I couldn't help but laugh as I sat up on his desk saying "I told you so" and he just laughed and saying he had to be sure. Since then I've been taken to the security office many times, just to make sure I didn't steal anything..... lol

It was just a normal day, I had to run to the store to pick up a couple things as I have done many times before, today was different though.... I had finished my shopping and paid for what I got and was just about outside when a older man stopped me and said he was store security. He then grabbed my arm and he told me I needed to come with him, as expected my next question was why and he told me he had been watching me and saw me take something. I had to laugh and said of course I did and held up the bags with the different items in it I was purchased. He then told me not to be a smart ass and repeated I had to go with him or I could deal with the police instead. Thinking he just made a mistake I said I'd go with him expecting everything would be cleared up in no time once he realized his mistake. With that we headed through the store and into a elevator as he said we were going to the security office and as the elevator doors closed he told me I'd make it a lot easier on myself if I'd just hand over what I stole. I said I didn't steal anything and he just laughed and said he's heard that before and soon after we were walking into the security office. Once inside he locked the door and pointed to a chair telling me to sit and as I did I asked him what it was he thinks I stole and he told me to stop playing stupid telling me he saw me take the lipstick. He then took the bag from me and looked inside saying it wasn't in there so I must still have it. About this time he told me again I could make it a lot easier on myself if I'd just admit what I did and once again I said I didn't steal anything. He then said "Fine, we'll do it the hard way" as he turned on his computer asking me my full name telling me once he had the reports filled out he'd turn me over to the police. I admit I was getting a little nervous and grabbed the bags dumping them onto off his desk him telling him to look for himself. As he looked over the contents I had dumped out he said he could see it wasn't there but it was small enough that I could of hidden in on me. With that he asked if I'd be willing to let him frisk me and before I could even answer he said either he could do it or the police would. My only thought was to just get this cleared up so I said fine and he told me to stand up and put my hands on the desk. Being summer i just had on a skirt, a light top and a light wind breaker which he checked first then came over behind me to frisk me. As I stood there he started running his fingers through my hair then down to my shoulders continuing down my back then up my sides. Usually during the summer I don't wear a bra but where my top was pretty sheer I did have one on and he quickly reached around cupping my breasts in his hands squeezing them lightly. Just as quick his hands left my boobs and soon found their way to my skirt as he rubbed my bum then reaching around ran his hands over my tummy and then between my legs ever so quickly. I was quickly becoming annoyed by all this and with a sarcastic tone said I told you I didn't steal anything and he said we'd find out soon enough. He then told me to turn around and face him and as I did he told me I could still be hiding it on me where it was so small. With that he told me to take off my top and bra so he could check to make sure it wasn't hidden then there and he must of sensed my hesitation as he added, if not we'll just let the police do that. It was just something about his tone of voice and as I looked him over I said "Fine" and unbuttoned my top letting it slip off and handed it to him. As he searched that I removed my bra and was handed that to him also leaving me standing there topless. As he looked at me running his fingers over my bra he smiled and said "Now the skirt" got a tingle between my lags as I heard myself say "Yes Sir" as i quickly unhooked it letting it fall to the floor and quickly picking it up handing it to him. His eyes never left me as his fingers searched my skirt and he told me, "Now the panties" and wasted no times slipping them down my legs and stepping out of them as I handed my now damp panties to him to check. As I stood there completely naked now looking at him as he held my panties I heard myself sarcastically ask, "Now are you satisfied now that I didn't steal anything." At first he didn't say anything and just bunched my damp panties in his hand and I couldn't help but notice the bagginess in the front of his pants was quickly disappearing as he looked at me, it took him a couple of minutes but slowly he said "not yet" As soon as he spoke I knew that things had changes, he commanding voice had mellowed sounding almost sheepishly as he told me to place my hands on the desk once again. As I did he said he had to be thorough as he came up behind me rubbing his hands over my bum then quickly between my legs slowly rubbing his fingers between my soaked pussy lips before slipping one deep inside. As his finger explored me I heard myself moan softly as I felt him use his foot to spread my feet open wider allowing him better access. It was if the whole world stopped, all I could think of was that finger exploring my wetness when he quickly removed it sliding it deep into my bum until I felt his had pressing against me. It was all too much as my whole body started shaking as he slid his finger in and out of my bum as my juices began running down my legs. I don't know how much time had passed but the next thing I knew I was on my knees facing him as my eyes quickly focused on his now rock hard cock just inches from my face and mouth. My mouth just fell open wide as he moved closer allowing the tip to slip past my lips and i needed more. This time it was my hands reaching around him as I grabbed his firm butt cheeks pulling him closer until his ball bad was resting comfortably on my chin. Ever since my first taste and feel of a man's cock I was hooked and his just seemed to taste extra good so I couldn't help myself from sucking his hard and fast. Soon was I treated to the super sweet taste of his pre-juice which made me want my treat even more as I sucked him ever harder until I felt his first blast wash against the back of my mouth. All too soon I had sucked the last remaining drops from his softening man tool and as it slipped from my mouth I felt him reach down and help me to my feet. My head was spinning and it made it impossible to stand so he guided me over and laid me down on his desk as I tried to recover. My whole body felt like a limp noodle and all I could do was lay there trying to catch my breath unable to move. Just then I felt my legs being lifted up and opened wide and as he held them up in the air he began licking up my juices that ran down my legs, first one, than the other. Once he collected all there was he placed them over his shoulder and looking up for just a moment he smiled as he leaned his head down driving his tongue deep inside me. At first my body started jumping and he had to hold me down as he continued licking and sucking my juices from my pussy causing my body to shake uncontrollably as his finger slid deep into my bum to help hold me down. Soon after my body went limp once again and after a time I felt my legs being lifted off his shoulders and my knees being pushed up to my shoulder's as he opened them wider. Happily as he was licking me his cock came back to life and as I laid there unable to resist even if I wanted he slowly slipped ever so slowly into my needy pussy. As inch by inch slipped in it seems like hours had passed before I felt him pressed against the cheeks of my bum as my whole world began spinning once again. As he held it deep inside me he leaned forward taking one of my nipples into his mouth and as he nibbled on it he ever so slowly withdrew his cock from my pussy then without warning drove it deep into my bum until he was pressed against my bum cheeks. Almost instantly I had the most intense orgasm causing my juices to spray out of my pussy like a volcano erupting landing all over his belly and chest. Seeing that happened encouraged him and he began pounding my bum harder and faster causing my pussy to erupt over and over again. I remember feeling him slamming into my bum harder than ever as he began filling it with his own juice and I must of passed out. The next thing I knew a couple of hors had passed, I was once again cleaned up and fully dressed as I laid on his desk and as my mind cleared i heard him say, "I guess you didn't steal anything after all, you can go." I couldn't help but laugh as I sat up on his desk saying "I told you so" and he just laughed and saying he had to be sure. Since then I've been taken to the security office many times, just to make sure I didn't steal anything..... lol

OMG Tabatha, I haven't been lucky enough to chat with you for such a long time, and then you come up with this magnificent "confession", reading the story was fantastic, i would be lying if i didn't say it gave me an effect just thinking that I could have been that old guy, do you think that he might have pushed the "stolen" lipstick further inside with his cock when he pounded you, my offer is here to retrieve it when you want...;)

Mind blown!

Back