New profile posts

I realize it's been a month but I still want to take a moment to welcome you to the site. Hope you have a wonderful time with us all here and I hope to chat with you soon. Also, your story about working in the hotel industry is very interesting. Love to hear more about it.
Thank you for the wonderful chat. You are an incredible young lady and great company. I look forward to talking with you again soon, take care my friend.
A beautiful lady, beautiful scenery...a fantastic day...Who could ask for anything more in life...Welcome here...Jay
Oi Mister Turkish I have seen the trunk darker than a lot of Turk, I am insisting on you 100% understanding that I write you because I want that dark trunk show me your snap
@DameDaisy i am daddyof2yrs32 i won't hurt you anymore since i am having family dispute crisis with wife but still i did every possible way to talk with you changed many nicks tried my best to reach you but all vague efforts you know Daisy i am a real life fighter and had true feelings as u called one sided
Hey there Sara. I hope we can chat and have some fun sometime (if you have any interest in sexting with an older married college professor (retired)).
I followed you because you are really attractive for me and too beautiful. You have beautiful eyes and hairs. If you want to chat with me, I will be like to know you.
Back