New profile posts

Hey there. Would love to dominate you sometime. Let me know if you're interested in some serious online fun!
Bye sweetheart did everything every possible way to talk with you but u denied every possible way n even my good heart now I bid u adieu daisy the fighter damsel a woman can have as many loyal man as she want but a true heart always wait tc sweetie
@ViXxXeN @MadMug allow my re entry i am banned with out reason wtf is this i request you let me re enter since i haven't crossed any borderline of this website i have a reason being visiting this website of yours so i just request you allow me be generous
ViXxXeN
ViXxXeN
I'm going to state this one more time... You are harassing her. She doesn't want anything to do with you. If you don't leave her alone, you will be removed from the site.
Vickydonor
Vickydonor
Me daddyof2yrs32 this side vixxxen trust me i have never ever harassed her or anyone here i am on this website since long from 2018 even before corona virus pandemic but i survived the reason is daisy n trust me iam here to just talk with her rest all are rubbish
Vickydonor
Vickydonor
Vixxxen better u remove me from this website as i am justified now
You have an amazing looking pussy. I would love to get my tongue onto your.Clit finger fuck your G spot till you come
Back