New profile posts

Welcome to the site. See you just came on board so I thought I'd just say hi though I'm not any sort of official welcome wagon. Have a great time, meet some great people and hope I get a chance to sneak in a chat with you while you're having fun.
you do realise that i have come back to you feline goddess' ️ i have apologised to you via your WhatsApp ........ we both understand how the other excited us both and i think we need to rekindle • erectify • exquisitely and together.
Another shitty day
Kirsty18
Kirsty18
Crap day at work
BlackBartRoberts
BlackBartRoberts
ah yes the workplace... the perfect arena where megalomaniacs sit like kings on dung heaps, then pour scorn on the serfs toiling on the manorial fields of commerce, when the inept planning & 'not enough bodies' doesn't generate enough profit margins to afford adequate cost of living (not that anything would be adequate in THIS economy)
BlackBartRoberts
BlackBartRoberts
throw in a few maniacal coworkers & surly customers into the mix, and it's a total recipe for madness :D ; hopefully the rest of the week got better for you.
Brand New to this site. If anyone is interested I am of Germanic Heritage 6'2" - 105kgs. Am extra happy to further indulge my personal interests to anyone asking.
Back