At the Dentist

T

TiffanyD

It started off normally, I was due for a check-up but my long time dentist had recently retired so i was forced to find a new one. It was at this time that my "friend" or as he likes me to call him, Master told me he could call a friend of his who was a dentist saying that he was his dentist as well and was very pleased with the care he was given. Where it was just a simple cleaning and check-up I said I'd try it and my "friend" said he'd call to get me an appointment asking me what day would be good. With that he left the room saying he'd be right back and as promised a couple minutes later he returned saying that his dentist was booked solid for the next month. He then said that as a favor to him and where it was just a simple thing he would squeeze me in as his last appointment of the day to which I agreed thanking "master" for the effort he put in to get me the appointment.
A few days later was the day of my appointment and during that day master called me to to remind me of the appointment and to remind me that being him being his own personal dentist he was also his friend so he expected me to be on time and not give his friend the dentist any problems to which i agreed. As it does sometimes the time flew by and soon I was all showered and dressed to go leaving a little earlier just to make sure i wouldn't be late. Being summer it was very warm and very humid so I had chosen a skirt and light top to wear, both of which were very conservative, with just a pair of sandals on my feet. When I arrived at the office and checked in I wasn't surprised to see the waiting room empty and the office staff closing everything up to go where I was the last appointment for the day. I had just taken a seat in the waiting room when a young girl came over introducing herself and saying she'd get me prepared and fill out the needed paperwork before she left for the day. Soon after I was sitting comfortably in one of the exam rooms as she asked me the usual questions about my medical and dental history. A few minutes later she smiled and told me the doctor wouild be right along as she left telling the doctor I was all set and she'd see him in the morning. I heard him thank her and seconds later the little bell on the front door ring telling me that she had left.
Almost instantly after i looked up to see a very handsome older man standing in the door way as he introduced himself as he walked in opening a draw and taking out one of those paper bibs which he placed on me. Within seconds he made me feel so comfortable as we talked a few moments then asking if I was ready for my exam and I said I was as i laid back opening my mouth wide. As he examined my teeth he said my previous dentist had done an excellent job on my teeth and he could see I took good care of them as well saying he didn't see any problems at all. He told me that he didn't see any tarter which was great but seeing I was there he suggested a complete cleaning which I had gotten before so I said that was fine. With that he smiled and told me before he started he wanted to make sure i was comfortable as a thorough cleaning would take at least 30 minutes which I knew. With that he walked over to the controls for the air conditioning asking if I was comfortable where it was set and I admitted it was a little warm so he smiled and turned to the control panel hitting a couple of the buttons. Almost instantly I could feel the air was cooler and I said that felt much better so he came over and adjusted the chair so instead of being in a reclining position I was now laying flat and I could feel the chair rising. As of then nothing was out of the ordinary but that quickly changed as he then flipped the bib up and I felt his fingers on me as he unbuttoned the top few buttons of my top asking if that felt better. It was then that I remembered that Master had told me he was a friend of his and to not give him any problems so I just smiled and told him that it did. With that he smiled and filpped the bib back down smiling at me once again saying we were almost ready to begin as he left my side. As I laid there waiting while I could hear him getting different things he'd need for my cleaning ready I noticed a framed certificate on the wall and as I looked closer I could see my reflection in the glass. Upon closer look I could see my 'conservative' skirt had ridden up to the point it was no longer conservative as it had ridden up to the point where my panties were now fully visible. My first thought was to pull it down and where he had his back to me i thought I'd have plenty of time to make the proper adjustment but as luck would have it just as I began to do that he turned around and saw me. I was a little embarrassed at first but he just smiled and said he couldn't help but notice my skirt had ridden up and how uncomfortable it looked so he said he help me with that. My first thought was to politely thank him saying he didn't need to bother but then master's voice ramg through my head as he told me to behave so I didn't. What happened next was a complete surprise to me as I just expected he'd adjust my skirt as i was trying to do but he had other ideas as I felt his hands slid up under my skirt and then with one quick tug pulled my panties off as he slid them down my legs before taking them off and tossing them aside. As I laid there I knew my freshly shaved pussy was now in his full view with my skirt still bunched up high and I heard him say that it didn't look at all comfortable. Then just as quickly I felt his fingers at the top of my skirt and he unbuttoned it quickly pulling it off me as he did my panties. All this time I just laid there as master's voice rang through my head reminding me to behave and knowing I'd be punished if I didn't as i laid there now naked from the waist down as he folded my skirt placing in down next to my panties. He then looked at me and smiled saying that looked much more comfortable as he said we could begin with my cleaning now.
The next 40 minutes was so strange as I laid there naked from the waist down as he turned all business doing my cleaning until he finished telling me I could rinse my mouth out now which I did. As I turned to spit into the little sink the last remaining buttons of my top opened allowing my top to fall open leaving just the paper bib covering my breasts which he quickly removed. During my cleaning I could feel his penis becoming erect in his pants as he leaned against me working on my teeth and now as he stood there looking at me I couldn't help but notice it. I knew all I could do was lay there until he told me I could get up just as if it was my master himself standing there not wanting to give him any reason to give master a bad report on my behavior for which I'd be punished. He had moved down to the end of the chair by my feet and just smiled at me as he began unfastening his pants letting them fall down around his ankles before quickly removing his boxers allowing his now hard cock to spring up free from it's confines. As he kicked them aside he quickly grabbed my ankles and pulled my body down the chair as he lifted my legs high in the air then spreading them open wide as i laid there with my ass hanging slightly off the edge of the chair. Nothing was said as I felt him push my knees up towards my shoulders opening the even wider as he leaned into me allowing his hard cock to slip deep into my aroused and needy pussy until his hips were pressed against me as he began slowing grinding himself into me. Then just as fast he smiled down at me as he leaned back slowly pulling his cock from my pussy as he pushed my knees further up towards me shoulders spreading them even wider as he did. For a split second I felt something hard pressing against my bum hole as it was forced open allowing his cock to slip inside all in one fast push until his hips were firmly pressed against my upturned ass once again. My legs became like limp noodles sliding down his arms as he reached up firmly grabbing my breasts in his hands holding onto them tightly as he began pounding into my ass over and over again causing my whole body to leap forward each time he drove his cock back inside. My head was spinning so i'm not really sure how long he used my bum until i felt him deposit his gift deep into my ass as he continued pounding into me even faster now. All too soon i could feel his cock begin to soften as he collapsed on top of me removing his grip on my breasts and replacing them with his mouth as he began suckling my nipples until his now softened cock slipped from my ass. Once he regained his strength he got up off me and quickly returned to his professional business manner telling me I was finished and his staff would contact me about setting up future appointments if I wished. With that he quickly gathered his clothes and left the room leaving me laying there for a few minutes as I gathered my strength to get up and get dressed to go.
Happily he gave my master a good report on my visit for which I was rewarded and I have since become a regular patient of his, usually as his last patient of the night. Also since my first visit the young girl who prepared me for my exam I found out was his assistant so stays and gets me undressed for my appointment. Besides assisting him with my dental needs once he has finished she stays to get me cleaned up and dressed to go home which is a big help to me as it usually takes me a little while to recover after my visit. My only regret is the four month wait between appointments....

It started off normally, I was due for a check-up but my long time dentist had recently retired so i was forced to find a new one. It was at this time that my "friend" or as he likes me to call him, Master told me he could call a friend of his who was a dentist saying that he was his dentist as well and was very pleased with the care he was given. Where it was just a simple cleaning and check-up I said I'd try it and my "friend" said he'd call to get me an appointment asking me what day would be good. With that he left the room saying he'd be right back and as promised a couple minutes later he returned saying that his dentist was booked solid for the next month. He then said that as a favor to him and where it was just a simple thing he would squeeze me in as his last appointment of the day to which I agreed thanking "master" for the effort he put in to get me the appointment.
A few days later was the day of my appointment and during that day master called me to to remind me of the appointment and to remind me that being him being his own personal dentist he was also his friend so he expected me to be on time and not give his friend the dentist any problems to which i agreed. As it does sometimes the time flew by and soon I was all showered and dressed to go leaving a little earlier just to make sure i wouldn't be late. Being summer it was very warm and very humid so I had chosen a skirt and light top to wear, both of which were very conservative, with just a pair of sandals on my feet. When I arrived at the office and checked in I wasn't surprised to see the waiting room empty and the office staff closing everything up to go where I was the last appointment for the day. I had just taken a seat in the waiting room when a young girl came over introducing herself and saying she'd get me prepared and fill out the needed paperwork before she left for the day. Soon after I was sitting comfortably in one of the exam rooms as she asked me the usual questions about my medical and dental history. A few minutes later she smiled and told me the doctor wouild be right along as she left telling the doctor I was all set and she'd see him in the morning. I heard him thank her and seconds later the little bell on the front door ring telling me that she had left.
Almost instantly after i looked up to see a very handsome older man standing in the door way as he introduced himself as he walked in opening a draw and taking out one of those paper bibs which he placed on me. Within seconds he made me feel so comfortable as we talked a few moments then asking if I was ready for my exam and I said I was as i laid back opening my mouth wide. As he examined my teeth he said my previous dentist had done an excellent job on my teeth and he could see I took good care of them as well saying he didn't see any problems at all. He told me that he didn't see any tarter which was great but seeing I was there he suggested a complete cleaning which I had gotten before so I said that was fine. With that he smiled and told me before he started he wanted to make sure i was comfortable as a thorough cleaning would take at least 30 minutes which I knew. With that he walked over to the controls for the air conditioning asking if I was comfortable where it was set and I admitted it was a little warm so he smiled and turned to the control panel hitting a couple of the buttons. Almost instantly I could feel the air was cooler and I said that felt much better so he came over and adjusted the chair so instead of being in a reclining position I was now laying flat and I could feel the chair rising. As of then nothing was out of the ordinary but that quickly changed as he then flipped the bib up and I felt his fingers on me as he unbuttoned the top few buttons of my top asking if that felt better. It was then that I remembered that Master had told me he was a friend of his and to not give him any problems so I just smiled and told him that it did. With that he smiled and filpped the bib back down smiling at me once again saying we were almost ready to begin as he left my side. As I laid there waiting while I could hear him getting different things he'd need for my cleaning ready I noticed a framed certificate on the wall and as I looked closer I could see my reflection in the glass. Upon closer look I could see my 'conservative' skirt had ridden up to the point it was no longer conservative as it had ridden up to the point where my panties were now fully visible. My first thought was to pull it down and where he had his back to me i thought I'd have plenty of time to make the proper adjustment but as luck would have it just as I began to do that he turned around and saw me. I was a little embarrassed at first but he just smiled and said he couldn't help but notice my skirt had ridden up and how uncomfortable it looked so he said he help me with that. My first thought was to politely thank him saying he didn't need to bother but then master's voice ramg through my head as he told me to behave so I didn't. What happened next was a complete surprise to me as I just expected he'd adjust my skirt as i was trying to do but he had other ideas as I felt his hands slid up under my skirt and then with one quick tug pulled my panties off as he slid them down my legs before taking them off and tossing them aside. As I laid there I knew my freshly shaved pussy was now in his full view with my skirt still bunched up high and I heard him say that it didn't look at all comfortable. Then just as quickly I felt his fingers at the top of my skirt and he unbuttoned it quickly pulling it off me as he did my panties. All this time I just laid there as master's voice rang through my head reminding me to behave and knowing I'd be punished if I didn't as i laid there now naked from the waist down as he folded my skirt placing in down next to my panties. He then looked at me and smiled saying that looked much more comfortable as he said we could begin with my cleaning now.
The next 40 minutes was so strange as I laid there naked from the waist down as he turned all business doing my cleaning until he finished telling me I could rinse my mouth out now which I did. As I turned to spit into the little sink the last remaining buttons of my top opened allowing my top to fall open leaving just the paper bib covering my breasts which he quickly removed. During my cleaning I could feel his penis becoming erect in his pants as he leaned against me working on my teeth and now as he stood there looking at me I couldn't help but notice it. I knew all I could do was lay there until he told me I could get up just as if it was my master himself standing there not wanting to give him any reason to give master a bad report on my behavior for which I'd be punished. He had moved down to the end of the chair by my feet and just smiled at me as he began unfastening his pants letting them fall down around his ankles before quickly removing his boxers allowing his now hard cock to spring up free from it's confines. As he kicked them aside he quickly grabbed my ankles and pulled my body down the chair as he lifted my legs high in the air then spreading them open wide as i laid there with my ass hanging slightly off the edge of the chair. Nothing was said as I felt him push my knees up towards my shoulders opening the even wider as he leaned into me allowing his hard cock to slip deep into my aroused and needy pussy until his hips were pressed against me as he began slowing grinding himself into me. Then just as fast he smiled down at me as he leaned back slowly pulling his cock from my pussy as he pushed my knees further up towards me shoulders spreading them even wider as he did. For a split second I felt something hard pressing against my bum hole as it was forced open allowing his cock to slip inside all in one fast push until his hips were firmly pressed against my upturned ass once again. My legs became like limp noodles sliding down his arms as he reached up firmly grabbing my breasts in his hands holding onto them tightly as he began pounding into my ass over and over again causing my whole body to leap forward each time he drove his cock back inside. My head was spinning so i'm not really sure how long he used my bum until i felt him deposit his gift deep into my ass as he continued pounding into me even faster now. All too soon i could feel his cock begin to soften as he collapsed on top of me removing his grip on my breasts and replacing them with his mouth as he began suckling my nipples until his now softened cock slipped from my ass. Once he regained his strength he got up off me and quickly returned to his professional business manner telling me I was finished and his staff would contact me about setting up future appointments if I wished. With that he quickly gathered his clothes and left the room leaving me laying there for a few minutes as I gathered my strength to get up and get dressed to go.
Happily he gave my master a good report on my visit for which I was rewarded and I have since become a regular patient of his, usually as his last patient of the night. Also since my first visit the young girl who prepared me for my exam I found out was his assistant so stays and gets me undressed for my appointment. Besides assisting him with my dental needs once he has finished she stays to get me cleaned up and dressed to go home which is a big help to me as it usually takes me a little while to recover after my visit. My only regret is the four month wait between appointments....
your writing is sooo wonderful! the flow is impeccable and the story is so close my my fetish. lol you really should submit this. just my opinion. (submit it or I will) lol

I dont ussauly read stories here as i preffere True Confessions or to chat but your story was so well-written I couldn't stop reading till the end. So thanks for that. Hit me up if you ever want to chat. thanks again.

I dont ussauly read stories here as i preffere True Confessions or to chat but your story was so well-written I couldn't stop reading till the end. So thanks for that. Hit me up if you ever want to chat. thanks again.

thank you

Back