Objects

Missy1987

Do any other girls out there find it hot using objects instead of dildos? like a hairbrush for example? because sometimes I've used mine to pleasure myself and WOW the orgasms are amazing!

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of some new objects to try? I'm really horny and want to try something new!

Do any other girls out there find it hot using objects instead of dildos? like a hairbrush for example? because sometimes I've used mine to pleasure myself and WOW the orgasms are amazing!

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of some new objects to try? I'm really horny and want to try something new!
Depending I. The brand you buy a shampoo bottle but you need to use lube

Try ice cubes. Tease your nipples first, then your belly button until comfortable. Then slowly drag it along your skin down a few inches and feel your body tense up to the cold. I can go on but that would just be a tease ahaha

Try ice cubes. Tease your nipples first, then your belly button until comfortable. Then slowly drag it along your skin down a few inches and feel your body tense up to the cold. I can go on but that would just be a tease ahaha

Ice cubes? Hmmm sounds interesting

Reactions: TyA

corn,cucumber,toothbrush,shampoo bottle

Back