Food

Using some foods as sex toys on a former lover , digging Skittles or M&M candies out of another lover's pussy with my tongue . Using Twizzlers like a straw after biting off both ends to vacuum another lover's pussy and clit . Just vanilla stuff .

Using some foods as sex toys on a former lover , digging Skittles or M&M candies out of another lover's pussy with my tongue . Using Twizzlers like a straw after biting off both ends to vacuum another lover's pussy and clit . Just vanilla stuff .
Gawd I life a Fuckin dull live. That's just vanilla stuff? u make me feel like a nun hemihead lol

I like some food play, strawberries, cream nothing too adventurous. What's the most adventurous you get with food during sex?
I am with you not done much to the extream, ice cream sauce, cream, sliced strawberries.

One time I put a load of whipped cream on my belly, and said would she like to taste my banana split :p.

I like some food play, strawberries, cream nothing too adventurous. What's the most adventurous you get with food during sex?
When i was young an ex gave me a blowjob while she was drinking a slushie. Chilly blowjob was amazing. :)

Been there & done that with the frozen Banana.... Followed with a shot of Coco Bay Liquor, island paradise.... plus no sand in the ass crack from the sex on the beach ;-)

I have used champagne (and the bottle) extremely rudely.. I distinctly remember her saying she could feel the bubbles inside her and on her clit.. before it was uncerimoniously licked clean..

Hershey's chocolate sauce off her pussy while she was wearing a nurses uniform. that was a pretty damn good day.

I have used champagne (and the bottle) extremely rudely.. I distinctly remember her saying she could feel the bubbles inside her and on her clit.. before it was uncerimoniously licked clean..
Bubbles would be a different sensation

Back