Food

ok update.i went to the fair yesterday;licking the leftovers of candied apples off of a lover is amazing.red delicious,sweet as could be.she went to clean up after getting covered in sticky red syrup and i said "wait a minute".i led her back to the bed room took her on the bed on our knees, we started making out and i began licking the syrup of her lips and tongue.running my fingers through her radiant red hair i began to pull and bite on her soft delicious neck.a bit of scratching on her back and her clothes fell right off into the floor. this tongue knew no boundaries on her and it was an amazing.after licking her juicy pink pussy for several minutes and getting it all wet i slid my hard cock in and her letting out that eager quiet moan that only increased with each thrust.
after changing from missionary i turned her to the left on her side and began pound her wet pussy as hard as i could.before she could become raw i turned her around doggy style ass in the air back red from scratch marks; i start sliding in and out slowly,picking up speed.slapping her sweet ivory ass it began to turn red.i turn her around once more missionary into those sweet pussy lips.holding down her hands so she couldn't move, i felt her muscles tense up and release with a climax, moaning with the sweetest sounds of pleasure.not but just a few moments later i burst with cum filling her like the dirty whore she was.pulsating still inside her she was still shaking a bit from her climax.goddamn i love a Saturday after the fair.

ok update.i went to the fair yesterday;licking the leftovers of candied apples off of a lover is amazing.red delicious,sweet as could be.she went to clean up after getting covered in sticky red syrup and i said "wait a minute".i led her back to the bed room took her on the bed on our knees, we started making out and i began licking the syrup of her lips and tongue.running my fingers through her radiant red hair i began to pull and bite on her soft delicious neck.a bit of scratching on her back and her clothes fell right off into the floor. this tongue knew no boundaries on her and it was an amazing.after licking her juicy pink pussy for several minutes and getting it all wet i slid my hard cock in and her letting out that eager quiet moan that only increased with each thrust.
after changing from missionary i turned her to the left on her side and began pound her wet pussy as hard as i could.before she could become raw i turned her around doggy style ass in the air back red from scratch marks; i start sliding in and out slowly,picking up speed.slapping her sweet ivory ass it began to turn red.i turn her around once more missionary into those sweet pussy lips.holding down her hands so she couldn't move, i felt her muscles tense up and release with a climax, moaning with the sweetest sounds of pleasure.not but just a few moments later i burst with cum filling her like the dirty whore she was.pulsating still inside her she was still shaking a bit from her climax.goddamn i love a Saturday after the fair.
Ooh delicious

I like some food play, strawberries, cream nothing too adventurous. What's the most adventurous you get with food during sex?
I have done nothing like this, but off the top of my head.... Maybe eating carrots out our pussy? Not a fan of cucumbers personally. Maybe something that will get sticky after a while maybe syrup? I wonder if I could make a live cast of you in something edible. A thickened Jello, something cold like a frozen butter knife, or a carmeled sugar for something warmer. I will have to think about this one for a while.... Interesting primise....

Back