Well hello there...

Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have fun with people, so please don't call me a slut, bitch or filthy etc, that just doesn't work on me! View attachment 1892View attachment 1894 View attachment 1895 Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

PS - I love tattoo's, I have two so far.....new one planned for next week
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have fun with people, so please don't call me a slut, bitch or filthy etc, that just doesn't work on me! View attachment 1892View attachment 1894 View attachment 1895 Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

Well hi. Add me if you want and let's chat a bit. Really like the pics. Shoot me a message if you want.

Attachments

• IMG_20170928_174657263.jpg
    IMG_20170928_174657263.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 56

Hey feel free to message me back so we can get to know each other and I also have tattoos

Im 31 m young and want upm me

Back