Love RP
New to this site, not sure how things work
I do know I want to gently massage your sexy ass over those silky panties

Hey there!

Detailed Roleplay, with a good plot, ready to spark into action. I like character development and good grammar is wanted. Loads of descriptive writing and great imagination that would give us both a good time :)View attachment 25577 View attachment 25577
Hi Cookie, your pic is lovely, what a killer ass! I’m Tom, male age 52, from Chicago. I’ve got a fun and sexy imagination, and would love to sext and rp with you. I’m funwithtom69 on Kik. Hit me soon!

Hi Cookie, your pic is lovely, what a killer ass! I’m Tom, male age 52, from Chicago. I’ve got a fun and sexy imagination, and would love to sext and rp with you. I’m funwithtom69 on Kik. Hit me soon!
Where’s my ass in my picture! Anyway yeh I’m up for anything!

Hey there!

Detailed Roleplay, with a good plot, ready to spark into action. I like character development and good grammar is wanted. Loads of descriptive writing and great imagination that would give us both a good time :)View attachment 25577 View attachment 25577
I would really quite happily play any character you wanted me to if I could get my face in between those cheeks. My tongue has been known to cause excitement, along with my fingers and downstairs hosepipe! Send me more!

Hey there!

That depends on the genre, the quality of storyline and more importantly, the characters. You can't expect a good roleplay, unless you have the experience to strengthen your cores in terms of stories you're interested in. There's enough people on social media who are detailed enough to roleplay, and someone else would come up with one or two words. That's a cheap shot with stories.

It goes in a cycle where sex is in the second and some places of third acts, where you get to know him/her like you're raising a pet, who's gonna love you until death do them apart. Sure you may have clichés on your mind, but you still can fix them up. Charisma and confidence play key roles for detailed roleplays; it takes weeks or months to execute the best roleplay you can possibly think of, if done properly.

Hey Cookie!

I'm just getting into thid kind of roleplaying, I love being as descriptive as possible, could use a more experimented partner ;)
Feel free to let me know if you would like to give it a shot one day.

Hey there!

Back