Pent up sexual agression

Jp19926969

OFC Regular
Wife is 7 months pregs, hasnt touched me or let me touch her in about that time. I have been in a miserable state for the last couple weeks and i think it is due to all this build up i have. Havent came in months and would love some help/ someone to play with so i can get out of this pissed off miserable state

Im unfortunetly not but would love to have fun talking with you, you beautiful breasted angel
Send me a message babe! Or if you see me in chat come say hi. Honestly, I would offer any of my holes as sacrifice for the hatefucking your other girl deserves but hasn't taken haha

Send me a message babe! Or if you see me in chat come say hi. Honestly, I would offer any of my holes as sacrifice for the hatefucking your other girl deserves but hasn't taken haha
Damn, where have you been, when I needed something like this, its been 2 years since I have even been with a hot woman, like yourself. And with the stress of work, I would literally be like a firemans hose going off inside you, hopefully we can have a chat one day, would be nice to have a conversation with you :).

Back